Part 25

Ashley's POV

    I am done with all the fighting me and Demi have been doing. I trust her I really do,but I don't trust other people. I feel bad for yelling at demi, I just need to talk to her.

   I walk down stairs and see Demi at the table on the phone looking really tired, and stressed out. Once she puts down the phone she lets out a really big sigh. "Good morning baby,are you ok,how did you sleep?" I ask. "Good morning beautiful. I slept horrible and I am very stressed out as you can see".

   I go and sit in her lap and kiss her passionately. "I am so sorry Demi, I am just very insecure and I don't want to loose you" "baby you can never loose me I hate to say it but your stuck with me, let's Judd forget it and move on,ok?" "Ok demi. I love you, oh and who were you on the phone with?"

   "I love you too, and I was on the phone with my management they are trying to get me to travel more but I told them I can't it's not healthy for me and I have to focus on my health and our relationship right now." She kissed me deep and slow. We got up and moved to the couch and we started watching movies and just enjoying being cuddled up together.

  We were like that for an hour and that's when I heard little snores coming from Demi I just chuckled and kissed the top of her head and slowly drifted off to sleep myself.

(Stay strong ❤️)