Part 10

She pulled me upstairs once she took care of my hand that was now black and blue and a bit swollen. Once the door closed she pushed me back into the door and we started kisses well it was more of a make out session. I pushed her on the bed and she started to take off her shirt as did I. Once both of our bras were off I got on the bed and was straddling her and we began kissing again and started to move my lips down from her neck to chest and started traveling down to her pants and I began taking them off slowly because I knew she would get frustrated and she was sexy when she was like that finally I pushed them off and started pushing her underwear off and slid them down her body. Once it was just her naked body I began taking off my clothes once we were both naked I started kissing her again and put my thigh between her legs moving it back and forth as she moaned in my mouth I took no time at all to put my face where she needed me the most. "Ashley p-p ohhhhh goddddd" with no warning I stuck toe fingers in her and moved them faster and faster in and out. Once she was dripping off my fingers I started to slow down and laid beside her. "Damn babygirl I'm gonna have to get you mad more often" she said as we both laughed. "Demi...." "yes baby?" "I-I love you" I know it's only been a few weeks but damn it I do. "I love you too baby. But now it's my turn to show you how much I love you." With that she flipped me over and did the same as I did a few minutes before.
The next day
"Hey babe I'm gonna go to the store." I was going to get her something like a surprise or something. "Ok babe but hurry back so I don't miss you too much" "Ok baby I love you" "love you too babygirl." Jeez every single time she says that it makes my heart go crazy. Once I got to the store I knew exactly what I was getting flowers a teddy bear and chocolates just to show her how much I really love you and mean it. Oh and you can't forget the card. On the way home all I could think about was seeing her reaction when I walked in with the stuff I picked up from the store. When I walked in I didn't see her anywhere. "Demi I'm home and I have something for you." "I'm up in the room." So I did as she said and went upstairs into the room with the stuff behind my back. "Hey, babe I missed you" I said as I gave her a light kiss on the lips. "I missed you too Ash." I pulled what I had from behind me out and her jaw dropped in amazement. "Babyyyyyyy" she said so cutely. "I just wanted to show you how much I care, and I know money can't buy happiness but I wanted to give you a little something.