01

Author Pov.

"Hey you who is in front of the locker! Why is your skirt so short? Don't you read the rules in this school?" A teacher scolded a student who is standing in front of the locker.

The student turned and gave a cold look, which made the teacher frightened.

"Why do not you answer me? don't you dare give me that kind of look" the teacher stuttered.

"I want to answer" she said shortly and still give a cold and deadly look.

that student approached her teacher, and will bow her body to him, but the teacher leaves as quickly as possible to avoid her.

Jennie Pov.

'I don't know why everyone is always stay away from me, am I frightening them?'

I am a student from Seoul Music and Arts School, I have been in this school for 2 years.

And until now I still don't have some friends, maybe I will never even have friends.

Every time I tried to approach them, they began to run away. I've also heard my nickname at this school. "The Cold Queen". I did look very cold outside, but I was a very kind person.

I walked in the school alley to go to my classroom. I passed the students in the alley, they saw me and began to quiet. after I passed them, they began to whisper, and I'm sure they talked about me.

"Look, she always has the same facial expressions every day.. she is beautiful tho, but she is scary when we had an eyecontact.."

of course I heard their whispers when they talked about me, but I still walked towards my class without looking or glancing at them.

I opened the door of my classroom, and again, those in the class turned to me and were silent, I walked down each desk and sat in my desk beside of the window. The desk next to me was always empty since I entered school. because they don't want to be friends with me, I'm sure tho.

The school bell tinkled and that is a sign the class will start.

My teacher entered the class, and put the book on his desk.

"Okay.. Good Morning.. before the class starts, I will tell something important.. today is the last day of learning, and you guys will immediately take the semester exam, and you know what you should do?"
teacher said and pointing at us

"Sir.. isn't this too fast? I mean, Is there no event? like an inter-class sports competition? Or dance competition? or even a concert?" said students in class.

"No... some event will take place after the exam, the principal has instructed the staff to prioritize the exam.." teacher said.

I'm getting tired of seeing their chatter. And decided to taking some nap, I folded my hand on the table, and put my head on my hand.

Author Pov

"Before we start class, because today is a special day, there is new transfer students from Hanlim school, please enter.." teacher said.

A transfer student entered the classroom, and the female students in the class started shouting hysterically

Jennie who was still sleeping quietly was not bothered by their screams.

"Introduce yourself, boy" teacher smile at him

"Okay sir.." "Hi.. my name is Jimin.. Park Jimin.. I am a transfer student from a Hanlim school.. and nothing special about me.." he smiled sweetly towards the students in class.

"AAAAAAA.... YOU'RE HANDSOME JIMIN-SSI...."

Girl student in the class began to get noisy and it woke Jennie up from her sleep

Jennie began to lift her head, and looked around, watching what was happening.

"So.. okay, your sit is in the behind,  empty seat, next to jennie"
Teacher said.

"Okay sir.." Jimin walked toward his seat, and sawjennie who is in front of him.

He began to sit and put his bag on the desk. Jimin turned his face to jennie and said "Hello.. I am jimin, Park Jimin. Nice to meeting you.."

Jennie just glanced at Jimin shortly and started to sleep again.

Jimin Pov

I've sat on this seat, and greeted my deskmate. But she ignored me and instead slept on her hand. I smile and look back ahead. the student in front of me turned towards me and introduce himself "Hi, I'm taehyung, or you can call me v"

"Uh.. hello, i'm jimin" i said.

The lesson for the first hour is over, and it's time to take a break.

There are 2 girls coming to me and saying "Hi jimin... I'm Seulgi and this is Wendy.." She said while pointing to her friend who was beside her.

"Ah..hello.. nice to meet you"

"You know that you're handsome right?" Seulgi teased me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You want to date me right?" She adds.

"Whaaaaat? What do you mean.. i dont even understand you.."

"Ya Ya Ya! Stop it seulgi! You already have kai, why you still tempting other boy.." Taehyung said and shouting at seulgi.

"I'm bored with Kai.. He doesn't even care to me again.." she pouted.

"Why you guys being so noisy?" Jennie woke up from her sleep and glanced at Seulgi and gave a dead look and cold expression.

"Ww..wwha..what? I'm sorry.." Seulgi and Wendy leave that place.

After glancing at Seulgi, she glanced at me, suddenly I gave her an awkward smile. She doesn't even smile or do anything. She rolled her eyes, stand up and walk out of the class.

Taehyung who was standing beside me was also quite.

"Do you know something about her?" I said and turning my face towards Taehyung

"You want to know something? She's a crazy girl.. and her nickname is 'The Cold Queen' She looked very quiet, but she was beautiful, that's why we gave her that nickname. You know about the story of a queen who likes to kill people only with her stare.. She always intimidates us with her gaze.. it looks so scary" Taehyung explained really detailed.

How? do you want to know the next chapter of the story?
Sorry if this chapter is very short..
I will update as soon as possible to continue the story..
Hope you enjoy it.
Sorry for my bad english, coz english is not my Native Language 💜

ㅡ수연