03

Jennie Pov

I entered my house, and yeah, i was always lonely as usual. My parents came home from work when I was sleeping in the middle of the night, and leave for work when I haven't woken up from my sleep. Almost every day, or even every day I have never seen them. This has happened for 8 years, it was because my father and my mother become CEO of the xxx company. They are always busy with their world and even i might say maybe they forget that I'm alive, but I'm already getting used to life like this.

I checked my phone and read the message I hadn't read yet.

Mommy
Jennie dear.. Mommy might be busy this week, and might not go home, so please eat well-organized, i love you ♡
I've sent money to you..

I sighed.

I threw my phone on the sofa, and walked to the room.

"I have to hurry, they will scold me if I'm not on time"

I looked for clothes in my closet, and finally found this, and ofc i will wear it.

I gave my face with light makeup.

I walked out of the house and locked my house before leaving.

I stood in front of my fence, and waited for the taxi I ordered to arrive.

I saw some people passing by in front of me, but I gave them a cold look, and there was someone cycling passing me, and stopped.

"Jennie.. is that you?"

I glanced at him and look away in another direction.

"Yaaaa... you're pretty... Where are you going?" He adds.

"Answer me jennie, you are very arrogant" he said

Finally the taxi I ordered came at the right time.

"Jennie-yah... u always like that to me"
He pouted.

I got into a taxi, and told the driver to leave immediately.

I looked back, and saw he still saw me.
I sighed. 'why should I meet him'

Flashbackㅡ

"yoongi-yah... i think I like you."

"Who are u? Disgusting human being" he said with disgust face.

I used to be a jennie that isn't as beautiful as now. I did not do plastic surgery, but I tried to change myself to be more perfect. I used to be a fat, dirty and ugly person. I turned into a jennie that now is to meet the perfect criteria that every boys wants. and this is why I became quiet and introverted. my first love when I was in elementary school, from the moment he refused me, I turned into a quiet girl and preferred to be alone.

End of flashbackㅡ

I arrived at my destination, I paid a taxi and got off the taxi

I ran towards the cafe where I would meet someone. I opened the cafe door and someone waved my hand towards me. I walked towards them.

"what makes you so long to come here" she said

"Just stuck in traffic.." i said shortly

"See, she always like that, answering briefly is her habit" she sighed and rolled her eyes

"Jisoo-ya.. stop it.. she just came, and you scolded her, that's rude.." rose smiled at me

"why is your face always like that?" Lisa said

I turned my face to her and answer "what?"

"jennie-yah, try to be more talkative" jisoo said

"Okay.. i'll try" i smiled awkwardly to her.

"So, what about your school? and don't forget we have a weekend schedule to go to Jeju island" Rose said.

"So far so good" i said shortly.

"You really make me annoyed" jisoo laughed and rolled her eyes.

I laugh slowly. And there is a voice calling me from the next table. "Jennie-yah" He came to me and stood in front of me.

"So.. uhmmm... who is this guy? I think it's a secret that i don't know.." Rose teased me

"No.. just friend" i shook my head

"Why you are here? Are you following me? "Jimin said innocently.

I turned towards him with my straight face and answered "For what i following you? Is that important? I'll go"

"Ohh..hoooo...it seems like a couple is fighting" lisa teased me, and i shot her with my dead look.

"I'll go.. bye"

I left the cafe and walked down the street. I sighed.

I heard someone running behind me, I can guess, it must be jimin, and yeah right that is jimin.

"Hi.." he said shyly

I glanced at him and sighed, and he scratched back of his head.

"Jennie-yah.. I want to use you now" I was surprised by his word.

"What again? What do you want me to do?" I really turned my body faced him and look at his eyes.

"Hug me.." he pouted.

"Just that? come here" i hugged him and he put his hand around my waist.
he put his chin on my shoulder, I could feel his breath around my neck.

I just stand still and ask "finish?"

"Still no.." he began to direct his face at my neck. I feel his lips around my neck, it feels warm.

"Why are you so cold? Does this help you to be a little warmer?" ㅡDEG
he said very softly, and I felt my cheeks turn red, I pushed him forcefully.

"have you felt warm?" He tilted his face and faced me.

"You dont need to care" I glanced at him and looked away in another direction.

"It looks like you've felt warm, because your cheeks look red.." he touched my cheek and his face come closer, I stay my face away from him.

"I think.. you look pretty from this close distance.. i mean.. you already pretty but.." he is biting his upper lips

"What? I'll go" I turned back and walked away.

'it seems like I blushed because of him'
I touched my cheeks with my 2 hands

How? do you want to know the next chapter of the story?
Sorry if this chapter is very short..
I will update as soon as possible to continue the story..
Hope you enjoy it.
Sorry for my bad english, coz english is not my Native Language 💜

ㅡ수연