05

I changed this chapter with a longer story
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jennie Pov.

I picked up the phone, and the call was from jisoo "YA! Where are you?"

"Me? Home, why?" I uncovered my blanket

"WHAT? Don't you remember that today we will go to Jeju to celebrate Chuseok together?????" jisoo yells to me

"Ah.. okay, i'll go" i said shortly

"come to the airport quickly, we have been waiting for you a long time, the plane will leave in 3 hours" she yelled to me again.

"okay.. I will prepare" I hung up.

In front of the airport

I pulled out my suitcase from the baggage of the taxi, and began dragging my suitcase towards the departure entrance.

I wear that outfits and enter the airport

I wear that outfits and enter the airport. I saw Lisa waving at me. I walked closer to Lisa, and jisoo turned her face to me "you're always late, we almost missed the flight, queen jennie" she rolled her eyes playfully.

"I just forgot" I pouting my lips.

"That's okay.. You have arrived, and that is pride for us, because you rarely travel with us right?" Rose smile widely to me

"eung.." i nodded my head

"talk more, I know you were fussy, jennie" lisa raised her eyebrows and sticked out her tongue at me jokingly.

i gave her a death look, and she immediately looked away from me

"Leggo.." rose pulled my hand, and walked to lounge.

Jimin Pov.

This is chuseok day, I will visit my grandmother's house in Busan today, and will go to Jeju for a vacation in the evening with my friends. I prepared some clothes for a few days in Jeju Island. I bring a lot of sweaters because I was sure in Jeju Island would be very cold.

"Jimin.. are you ready? daddy is waiting.." my mom shouting.

"okay mom.. I will go down" I carry my suitcase, and go downstairs.

I put on my favorite shoes, Puma.

In Busan

"aiguuu.. My grandson is really big now, are you doin good in Seoul?" my grandma said

"yes.. i'm doin good nanny.." i smile brightly

My phone is vibrating, I took my phone from my pants, and looked at the phone screen.

" JUNGKOOK "

"nanny.. i'll pick up the phone first" I said while I walked away.

"what?" i said