04

Jimin Pov.

My alarm sounded very loud, and it pissed me off.
"AAHHH OKAY I'LL WAKE UP" I sat on the bed and scrambled my hair.

"Jagiyaa.. you will be late if you don't take a shower and have breakfast soon"

"Okay mom.. i already wake up" I shouting from my room

At schoolㅡ

I entered the school gate, and began to fixed my tie.

I began to enter the school building, and walked in the school hallway. Some students in the hallway greeted me, and I just replied with my smile. But, their faces began to turn serious and silent, I raised my eyebrows and turned around curiously what they saw. I tiptoed and found jennie in the distance.

"Jennie-yah..." i shouted to her.

She walked with a cold gaze towards me and passed me without greeting me back. I turned around and ran towards her. I've now walked side by side with her. and I began to pat her right shoulder with my finger. She turned her face to me and said "what?"

"Why did you not answer my greeting earlier? You're really mean.." i pouted

"I don't see you." She said shortly, she throw her face off my face, and stare straight ahead.

"Jennie-yah.. i'll use you know.. you still remember your promised, right?" I pouted

"Yes.." she said while she opened the door.

"I want you to hug me again, now" I said while i stomping my left foot on the floor.

"Now? I don't think it's possible now." She teased me with her cold expression.

"I want now.. or i'll spread your secrets" I threatened her

"Okay.. in here? Come here" she nodded her head. I began to hug her, but she pushes my forehead back. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Pabo" she smiled little and she entered the classroom.

'Did she just smile? Adorable smile'

"YAH! Kim jennie" I shouting at her who had already sat on her seat in the classroom.

I walk in the class, and my friends see me confusedly.

"Jimin-ah.. do you have a schedule tonight? If not, I want to take you to Wendy's birthday party tonight" Seulgi grabbed my hand and that made me stop in front of her.

"Okay, i will come.." I said shortly and released her hand from my hand and walked towards my seat.

Jennie Pov.

I think i was not feeling well. My body feels warmer than usual, or this is just my feeling? My eyes felt tired, I wanted to go to the infirmary, but the school bell rang. Finally i decided to leaned my head on the desk, and my hand wrapped around my head which was on the table.

Why does my chest feel tight and my breath feels warm?

I saw Jimin walking to his desk, and began to sit in his place. He tilted his head to look at me.

"Why did you do that to me? I'm very upset with you, haven't you promised me that you'll do whatever I want?" He folded his hand "Tch.." He looked away.

"Jimin-ah.." I said while holding his hand on his chest

He doesn't respond to my words. I let go of my grip on him and began to lift my head from the desk.

I slowly stood up, and walked toward the door, I bump into my teacher at the door and said "Sir.. i will go to infirmary". "Okay, you look pale and not scary today, something happened?" I didn't answer my teacher and walked to the ground floor to go to infrmary.

I opened the infirmary door and the nurse asked me "what happen? Oh my god, you look so pale.. lie on the bed first.. I will check your blood pressure"

"Okay mam" i said shortly and start to lie down.

"It looks like you have a fever, rest first, I'll come back" said the nurse, turning on the steam so the room became warmer

"Okay." I said shortly and began to closed my eyes.

The nurse had already left the room, and only I was here, a quiet place that I liked. I can hear the sound of the steamer, and the steam coming out.

I still closed my eyes, and there was someone open the infirmary door, I suddenly said "nurse?"

That person opened my curtain, and I opened my eyes.

He looked at me with his sharp look, and was disappointed.

"Why don't you tell me you are sick?" He pouted.

I smile little and said "i already grab your hand, and even call your name"

"When? you make me angry, jennie"  he said while climbing my bed and riding on me. He locked my hand with his hand.

"What are you doin?!" I tried to release his hand from my hand.

"I will do something to you, now" he sat on my belly

He began to lower his head towards my neck, and put my hands on a pillow and kept my hand locked with his hand. I turned my face to the left, my breath was heavy and warm.

I felt his very warm breath in my neck. He slowly kissed my neck, and give marks there.

He slowly descended towards my chest and opened my upper button of my uniform with his lips.

"Jimin-ah.. Don't do this, I beg you" I said and shedding tears on my cheek.

He looked at me. "Thank you for listening to me" i said with struggle.

"Sorry jennie.. am i outrageous? please don't cryyy, I have no intention to hurt you. I'm just upset with you, and I think this is something I have to do to you. That just because.. because I'm disappointed when you don't grant what I want.." he pouted

"I will do that jimin.. i never reneged my promise.. but that was in front of the class, and many people there, I was just scared.." I said and wiping my tears on my cheek.

"When you touch me in the class, I feel your body warm. And that's what causes me to come here, make sure that you're okay or nah" he started to move from my body and get off my bed.

"sorry.." he caressed my hair

How? do you want to know the next chapter of the story?
Sorry if this chapter is very short..
I will update as soon as possible to continue the story..
Hope you enjoy it.
Sorry for my bad english, coz english is not my Native Language 💜

ㅡ수연