08

Jimin Pov.

Taehyung and I back to our hotel. We went to Yoongi and Jungkook's room, I pressed the bell and Jungkook opened the door.

"where are you from? I came to your room and you are not in the room" jungkook asked

"I pick up my suitcase, my suitcase was exchanged with someone on the plane" i answered his question

"Really? Okay, change your clothes, we will go to a party on the beach" jungkook slammed the door.

"tch. that jerk" taehyung said

"yeah.. he's always weird" i laughed

On The Beach

Shit, it's very cold, why are they having a party on the beach where the temperature is as cold like this.

"YA! Jimin! why are you covering your body with a jacket. Come on, you are a man or not?"
yoongi tried to take off my jacket

"Ya Ya Ya! Do you see that 4 girl? how about we approach them? they look lonely tho." Jungkook raised his eyebrows and smile weirdly

"which girls? too many girls are passing by in front of us" yoongi rolled his eyes.

"those girls in front of us, in front of the cafe, who was taking a photo" jungkook pointing.

"it seems like we don't need to bother them. they are having fun themselves tho. And they don't look lonely" I walked following them from behind with heavy steps.

'Oh.. is that Jennie and HER SQUAD? omg they look gorgeous they look expensive and often go to parties. why jennie looks so naughty. with clothes like that she looks very naughty and not like jennie that i know'

I hid behind my friends, we were in front of the girls.

"Oh..hoooo... Jennie we meet again" yoongi said while poking jennie's arm

"YA! Yoongi! You stupid, why do we have to meet you here! You are a bad past for Jennie!" Rose folded her hands on her chest and rolled her eyes.

"What? I've never done bad things to jennies, am i right jennie?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows and show her gummy smile to Jennie.

"forgive yoongi ... what if we have dinners together at this restaurant?" Jungkook cuts off Yoongi's and Rose's fierce conversations.

"YAA! Jimin! why are you hiding behind me? go away from me and stand up well next to me. in front of us are beautiful girls" Jungkook pulled my hand and pulled me to his right, and in front of me was Jennie.

"aren't you a boy who met us at cafe that time? I don't remember when" one girl grinned and pointing at me

"uh? uh..uh.. i.. i..think we met before" i trembling and glanced to jennie. She looked at Taehyung with an unusual look. Her gaze interpreted several meanings and she doesn't look cold at all. Hoping something to Taehyung. I glanced at her too long, so she slowly glanced at me with a cynical look.

"Why do you see jennie like that?Are you two fighting? ah it's so funny.." the blonde girl started to tease me.

"what if we introduce our names each other? My name is Taehyung, or you guys can call me V" Taehyung smile cutely and lend his hand.

"My name is Lalisa Manoban, or Lisa. I'm from Thailand.. nice to meet you Taehyung" She grabbed Taehyung's hand and released it.

"My name is Jisoo, Kim Jisoo, or you can call me Jichuw, coz i like pikachu" her smile really adorable, her shape of mouth look like a love sign.

"My name is yoongi...... end" he said shortly

"My name is chaeng, i'm from australia, but i'm korean" she rolled her eyes and grabbed jennie hand

"I'm jungkook, i have an angelic voice" he smile weirdly

Rose pulled Jennie's hand toward restaurant's door, and I walked behind her.

we sit together between girls and boys. jisoo sat with yoongi, taehyung sat with lisa, jungkook sat with rose, and i still stood in front of the table where jennie sat. She glanced to me.

"Why? Just sit. You make this more awkward" she folded her hands on the table and start reading the food menu.

I sighed. I pulled the chair and sit in front of jennie.

"What do you want to eat? I'll order SEAFOOD CASSEROLE (해물전골), RICE CAKE AND DUMPLING SOUP (떡만두국)" she raised her eyebrows

"I..i... mineral water" i said trembling

"Ok" She returns the menu to the waiter beside her

"YAYAYA! I'm just kidding, you can leave us, we still want to choose the order, then I'll call you again, i'm sorry" the waiter left us and I started asking jennie

"Don't you feel cold? your shirt is too open" i shooked my head.

"I never feel cold. Don't worry about me, you must worry about yourself"

I hold her hand on the table, her hands are very cold, not as usual. "Don't you feel comfortable with me? That's why you don't feel warm around me?"

"Jimin-ah.. come near me" she tilted her face and gave me glazed look.

DEG
I feel some waves in my heart

How? do you want to know the next chapter of the story?
Sorry if this chapter is very short..
I will update as soon as possible to continue the story..
Hope you enjoy it.
Sorry for my bad english, coz english is not my Native Language 💜

ㅡ수연