02

"There are also rumors, some say that she is the boss from the east.." taehyung adds

"What east?" I said confusedly

"Her gang was named 'The East'.. u dont know? Omg.. So tacky.." Taehyung gave me a weird look.

"Is she really a delinquent or not I'm not sure.. because it seems that rumour is wrong.." Taehyung adds.

"Is she already quiet from the start?" I ask curiously.

"Why? You want to know? don't approach to her, She's dangerous.. Her gaze and her hands were very cold.. I heard that her hands were very cold like ice, just like her expression.." he said while he raised his shoulder up.

The lesson started again, but Jennie still hasn't returned to class. I looked at her seat, and her desk locker there was a small book that written "mine"
I took that book, and put it in my desk locker. The back door of the class is open very loudly. I looked towards the door and saw jennie walking calmly towards her seat, and only bowed her head towards the teacher who was teaching. And the teacher just shook his head, as if it was normal if she was late for the class.

She sat at her seat and began to reach her locker, and grope her locker. She looked confused, and lowered her head to look at her locker. She looks very worried and confused. occasionally she sighed, I can hear her breath. I just glance at her, but didn't dare to ask her what she is looking for. She touched my wrist with his finger, it's true what Taehyung said to me, her finger was very cold, I was shocked because it was cold which was not normal for normal human temperatures.

I faced her and said "Uu.. Uh? Why?"

"Do you see someone approaching my desk and reach my locker?"
She said while biting his lower lip.

"Uh? I... i think no.. why? Something is missing?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes.. My precious diary.." She said very slowly.

"Uh? Di.. diary? how can it be lost? I do not know.." i lied.

I did take her diary, but I couldn't give it, I was afraid she would be angry with me and kill me all day long with her gaze.

Jennie Pov

'Ah really where's my diary..'

class will be finished soon and my diary hasn't been found yet. what if someone reads it.

And in the end, the school bell rang.

All students in the class had left school, and I was still in class to find my diary. I searched in every corner of the class.

'BRAKKKK...'

"Aaaaaahh" I closed my ears with my hand and closed my eyes in fear.

"Jenn..." he said.

I opened my eyes and looked at the door. And that's Jimin. I sighed. and start releasing my hand from the ear

He giggled to see me screaming in fear.

"Why are you surprised?" He put his finger on his lips and smiled at me.

I glanced at him with an annoyed look. I walked toward my seat and took my bag on the desk, and walked out through the back door of the class.

"Jennie.. nice to meet you.." He greeted me.

I glanced back and saw him. He raised his eyebrows and smiling dorkly.

I know he teased me, so I left him and slammed the door.

I walked out of the school gate, and heard someone running from behind me. I began to speed up my path. But that person already beside me , that person is jimin and said "why are you walking so fast? Are you traumatized with boys?" I glanced at him and rolled my eyes

'Why does he knows my weakness'

"Why you always not answer my question?" He sighed.

"Because i won't" i gave him a reply.

"why do you always have the same expression? is that to cover your weakness?" I glanced at him, she smiled again and i asked him

"Whay do you want? Leave me alone"
I said firmly

"I want to be your friend" his smile is adorable

"I don't want to have friends.." i said shortly.

"Jennie.. actually I took your diary.. and I've read it partially"

I widened my eyes and stopped my path. I directed my body to faced Jimin.

"Please return it to me, jimin-ssi"

He began to step back. Because my distance with him is only 4 cm. He stunned and answered.

"No, if you want to do something with me, i'll returned it to you" he smiled

"What? Just say it." I said shortly

"I want you to do anything for me, I will not make you a slave. Dont worry.. just.. do anything for me, okay? You already promise, coz you're keep quiet" he said while raising his eyebrows.

"Okay.. so returned it first" i said.

"No, if I return it to you now you will deceive your promise" he pouted

"I won't. I promised. Returned it now." I said

"Okay.. you already promised" he opened his bag and gave my diary, he hit it on my head and ran away from me. he stuck out his tongue jokingly to me. I just saw him with a blank look and took my diary that was above my head. And i start walking towards my house.  'His smile really adorable'

How? do you want to know the next chapter of the story?
Sorry if this chapter is very short..
I will update as soon as possible to continue the story..
Hope you enjoy it.
Sorry for my bad english, coz english is not my Native Language 💜

ㅡ수연