Chapter 2 - Short visit.

Charlie Bone had never felt more sick in his life. Even Uncle Paton was growing worried about the constant sneezing and coughing erupting from the young boy. Benjamin and Runner Bean had paid him a visit, and that ended up with the dog licking Charlie’s face. Then with a huge frown, Benjamin had to leave the house since Charlie fell asleep almost instantly. The young boy decided to stop over at the Pet’s Café. There was no longer a bouncer, so Benjamin didn’t need to worry about entering the place. As he pushed through the doors, the first thing Benjamin spotted was a violet-haired girl sitting in the corner of the café. What was Olivia doing here? Alone?

Raising an eyebrow, Benjamin headed over to her with a greeting smile. “Hey Liv.” He beamed, earning a glance from the girl. “Hi Benjamin. And Runner Bean!” Olivia greeted back as she rubbed the dog’s head warmly. “What are you doing here by yourself, Liv?” Benjamin asked curiously. Out of all of Charlie’s friends, Olivia was the only one whom Benjamin barely spoke to. But they were still comfortable around each other. Olivia only shrugged in response, sending Ben a half-smile. “Bored. Plus everyone is so busy. Tanc and Lysander left the school, Charlie’s sick, I don’t like Billy much and Emma has gone out with Paton and Julia.” She explained. Benjamin only wondered why she disliked Billy. Maybe it was because the young Albino used to be a spy and it was hard to get over that fact. But Billy was Charlie’s brother now, so Olivia was slowly growing to trust the young boy.

Before the two could get in another word, the door opened and closed shortly and a blonde-haired boy entered, looking around. And near his legs were the flame cats. Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. They curled around his feet, softly purring with a joyful look in their eyes. But the blonde boy was far from joyful. He had been dragged into a very bad dream last night, and had woken up in his own bed surrounded by the flame cats. Olivia only rose an eyebrow as she studied the… Rather handsome boy. He had to be endowed as it seemed the flame cats liked him. Benjamin was just confused as to why Olivia was staring at the boy.

Sweeping his feet across the floor, Jason looked around the neat café, only for his eyes to lock onto a young boy and a violet-haired girl. He proceeded to stare at the  girl, who was in fact staring back at him. She was rather pretty, and seemed odd-looking as Jason had never seen a violet-haired girl wearing a green tank top and a camo short shorts, no matter how hot it was outside. Jason quickly looked away with a sigh and was greeted by a furry looking man. “Welcome to the Café! You can call me Mr. Onimous.” The short man said, stretching out his paw-like hand for a shake. “Uhh… Hi.” Jason replied nervously, shaking the man’s hand. “I see you already met my cats.” Mr Onimous stated as the flame cats made their way to him, purring.  Jason was now confused. “They’re yours? I found them lying next to me in my bed last night.” He rubbed the back of his neck. He then heard a loud snort and turned around to see the girl look away awkwardly.  “They have a habit of doing that. And that must also mean that you’re endowed, hmm?” The old man asked warmly. Jason, completely surprised, only nodded slowly. “Yeah, but how did y-“  Jason was cut off as the girl approached them confidently. “What’s your endowment?” She asked curiously, her grey eyes focusing on his brown ones. Jason didn’t know if he should answer her or not. “I can uh… Listen to dreams. And if I focus enough, I can enter them.” He explained, glancing at the young boy and the dog that were at the back of the café.

"That's... Cool. I can create illusions." Olivia spoke out confidently as with a flick of her wrist, a spider appeared on the blonde boy's head. Jason looked up and his eyes widened. He jumped back in fright and ran his hands through his hair only to realise that it was nothing. "Very funny." He spoke out sarcastically, glaring at the giggling girl. "I'm Olivia."