Fair fight?

Yes I know I know what your guys are going to say hey I thought this story was supposed to be about error and nightmare it is I swear but we're just starting from the very begging of the story!

But in this chapter I where nightmare and his gang finally appear in the story. So let's get on with the story shall we ?!

Dreams POV
I felt that ink was in trouble so I went out looking him but I didn't find him anywhere until I enter the anti-void and hear ink's screams. I run only to see ink getting tortured by error who was about to knock him out, until I shoot an arrow at him he seemed to notice my presence because he quickly dodged my attack and turned to face me....he grinned a wicked smile and started to laugh hysterically. I shot another one of my arrows only to get the same result as the first arrow.

Error POV
Dream tried to shoot me with another of his arrows, I catch it with my strings and snap it in half. Did he really think it was going to work? How stupid of him I turn my attention to dream but impale yet another bone into ink. Dream only watches in horror I laugh and prepare more strings only this time to capture dream.

Ink POV
I felt pain all over my body and I opened my eyes to see dream standing a few feet away from Error. I panic for I know that dream will lose against error so I start to focus on healing myself so I can help dream defeat error. It took me about 10 to 15 minutes to fully heal, dream and error had already begun to fight neither of them getting injured....yet. I broke out of errors strings and run over to my brush and grab it. I teleport right next to dream and error notices not really seeming to concerned, dream on the other hand was shocked and stumbled upon his own feet. I grab his hand and we both know exactly what to do so i start to grab paint and attack error from all sides while dream attacks error from the front to distract him... we succeed.

Error POV
Both ink and dream attack me at the same time not giving me enough time to react, inks paint hits my body multiple times all around my body while dream attacks from the front causing minor damage. I collapse and both dream and ink stand over me. I quickly teleport away and summon my gaster blasters and strings and attack ink and dream but they saw this coming, dream made a force field around the both of them causing my attacks to prevent any damage whatsoever.

(Ink) How long will you be able to hold this force field dream?

(Dream) Not long...why?

(Ink) I have a plan.

-Meanwhile at nightmares castle-

Nightmares POV
I feel a great amount of negative energy coming from the anti-void, I call my gang  (horror, killer, dust and cross) to meet in the throne room they all appear within seconds. They all stand in a straight line waiting for their commands, I tell them to prepare themselves because we were going to the anti-void they all look at me and take out their weapons with an insane look on each and everyone of their faces.

-Meanwhile back at the anti-void-

Narrator POV
Ink and dream planned to attack error from behind and the other from the front being able to take Error by surprise. They got into positions and began to fight once again Error was prepared this time and grabbed them both with his strings and attacking them, ink broke free and attacked Error with red paint causing error to feel unbearable pain but he pushed through the pain and grabbed ink and electro-shocked him once again ink screamed but attacked error and slashed paint onto errors face leaving error temporarily blind he struggled to see and let go of them.

Errors POV
I couldn't see I started to clean the paint off my face but by the time I got my sight back I was already pinned down to the ground. I shot up bones from the ground and it impaled dream and ink, I stand up as quickly and possible summon my gaster  blasters and shot at ink and dream both of them collapse but they both quickly get up again.  Don't they ever give up? I said to myself,  I grew tired of this fight and it soon became boring that is until I saw another portal open up to the anti-void.....

End of chapter 3

Ok so now things are getting a little bit more interesting. I'm sorry if you disapprove of my writing skills but like I said it is my first time ever writing a story so do forgive me for mistakes that I make if you have a suggestions of how I can improve please do leave a comment on how I can improve my writing. And for all those people who don't like the story I am also sorry because this story does and will contain soon (bad language as well as violence and some bisexual parts as in the relationships like error and nightmare and few other relationships in the story) if you DO NOT LIKE bisexual relationships then this story IS NOT for you I am sorry for any problems.