Unnoticed

Hey guys in this chapter I'm going to try to include nightmares gangs thoughts and ideas just along with their talking parts of course anyways let's get on with the video!!!

Errors POV
I walked into the anti-void trying to calm myself , after a while it worked I heard controlled my breathing along with my glitches. I hadn't even noticed that nightmare and his gang had entered the anti-void they were all staring at me with....concern I took a deep breathe and rolled down my sleeves to hide my cuts of course I was tired but I needed to get these skeletons away from me so they wouldn't stand in harms way.

(Error) " .....sOrRY...I dIDnT MeAN fOr yOu tOo See THat."

(Nightmare) " ...it's ok..."

(Error) " y0U ShOuLD Go BeFOrE iNk CoMEs BaCK.."

(Nightmare) " ........does he usually fight with you...?"

(Error) " YeAh...I GoT UsEd To It tHoUgHT"

(Cross) " why do you put up with him"

(Error) -stares at the skeleton that had been quite along with the group-

(Error) " I HaVE To, aFtEr AlL hE DoSeNt LiKe Me VeRy MuCh...I dOn'T bLaMe HiM wHo WoULd'Nt HatE A GlITcH LikE mE"

(Cross) " I don't hate you, you seem to be a pretty nice guy"

(Error) "HaHAhHaaHaAhAhHaHa...ThAt WaS VeRY FuNNy"

( Nightmare) " I don't hate you either you seem to have feelings after all"

(Error) "......"

(Error) " IM a GliTcH PeOpLE HaTe Me bEcAuSe oF wHaT I Am AnD WhAt I dO"

(Error) -turns and around and sits down-

Crosss POV
"Why....why does this guys hate himself so much?". I tried to understand why or how a person could hate themselves so much after all it was not like he was soulless. "So why... what happened to him that he seems so full of hate?" I walked up to Error and sat down next to him.

(Cross) " I don't hate you...so why do you hate yourself?"

(Error) " BeCaUsE I StOpPeD cArInG aLoNg TiMe aGo...wHeN iNsaNItY CoNsuMeD mE"

(Cross) " were you tortured...here in the anti-void nothing but yourself to keep you sane?"

(Error) -nods-

(Error) " BuT I sOoN cRAcKEd...AnD gAvE iN To INSaNIty"

(Cross) "......thank you.... for helping us"

( Error) " I CoUlDNt JuSt LEAvE YoU"

(Cross) " that means that no matter how broken you are you still care somewhere inside of you there's still some part that's good and kind and still cares"

(Error) -starts to shake and puts his face In his hands-

Killers POV
The god of destruction was just there face in his hands shaking he wasn't crying but he was shaking... cross got to him breaking his thought exterior. He seemed afraid, angry, upset and most of all he seemed hurt both physically and mentally.... " what did they do to you, you poor thing". Who could hurt a person so badly that they had become insane from the pain and anger that filled them within?

(Killer) -walks up and sit next to Error across from cross-

( Killer) " ...it's ok..I won't hurt you"

(Error) -looked up at killer and showed him a thankful smile and flames himself once again-

(Error) "....ThAnK YoU.."

(Killer) -nods- " you welcome Error"

Narrators POV
Error stood up and helped killer and cross up. "WHy ArE YoU gUyS hErE AnYwAyS?" Error asked. "Because our boss felt your aura" killer replied. Error stood there confused " ...bOSs..?" Error asked confused. " yeah nightmare is our boss" cross responded. Error starred at nightmare confused and curious at the same time " yOu FeLt My ArUa?" Error asked. " yeah..I just felt your arua so strong and full of pain" nightmare replied.

(Error) " wHy WoUlD YoU FoLlOw iT?"

(Nightmare) " I wanted to see who was conflicted with so much pain"

(Error) -sighs- " ThATs FiNe I GueSs"

(Nightmare) " I would like you to join my gang"

(Error) "....."

(Error) " I.i.. ArE yOu SuRe?"

(Nightmare) " I would like you being a part of our gang"

Error was about to respond when all of a sudden the voices come back...screaming pounding on his head Error felt so sick and tired...

(Error) " oK...iM In...."

End of chapter
I wonder what gonna happen once Error goes into his new home will he like it? Who knows. Well sorry guys but I had to end it here see you next time!