Answers

Hi guys let's see what happens in this chapter shall we? Who knows maybe questions might finally be answered or maybe thing will get a little more complicated who knows!!

Horror's POV
I got out of bed after eating the grilled cheese sandwich and chicken noodle soup error and cross had made me, and i went to the bathroom to look at my soul and it was as if nothing had even happened to me in the first place...my soul was completely fine.

Nightmares POV
Horror got up and went to the bathroom but he came out...crying...and soon he started sobbing that's when Error and killer came in...they were both quiet when they walked in and somewhat embarrassed. " I wonder what happen with them" I said to myself. That's when Error notices Horror was crying and teleports right next to him. He shocked horror and horror tripped over his own feet and was about to fall when Error caught him with his strings and brought him up carefully. Horror surprised Error by hugging him causing to glitch a little but he hugged horror back and smiled a genuine smile...a real smile.

Errors POV
When I walked in with kills horror was crying so I teleported next to him which caused him to startle and he was about to fall when my reflexes act up and catch him. I pull him up and he hugs me causing me to glitch a little but I fought through it and hugged Horror back and smiled. Then I let go and soon afterwards he left go I asked if was ok with a concerned look and he said he was fine. So I asked to check his soul and he agreed when I took it out his soul was back to normality causing me to sigh in relief...he was ok.

Narrators POV
Once error checked up ok Horror they all left the room and went to the dinning room then they sat at the table to talk while Error was in the kitchen he was cleaning up the puddle of blood while the others talked once he was done he was about to pass the dinning table when cross called error over.

(Cross) "error come sit with me"

(Error) " ummmm...i-i don't know crosS I have to go somewhere riGht now"

(Cross) " where are you going your not going to find the person who hurt Horror right?!"

(Error) "..........."

(Cross) -stands up & walks over to Error- " you are not going anywhere that person could hurt you"

(Error) " well I'm Not goiNg to stay and watch as you guys Get hurt...I need to finD the persOn tO makE sure he doesn't harm any of yOu"

(Cross) " but error were all ok because of you...you saved us all of us"

(Error) -tears falling down his cheeks-

(Cross) " error don't cry please"

(Error) "I-i can't leT anyOne gET hurt becaUse of me.... you should have left me in the voId noW yoU gUYS are in danGer"

(Cross) " no were safe as long as we have each other's backs now come here I don't want you to go not now"

(Error) " why do you care....why would anyOne carE For a glItcH!?!"

-everyone stands up shocked-

(Cross,killer,horror,Dust)" because you mean a lot to us even though we just met you you are now one of our friends!"

(Error) "...........sobs..........sobs.........."

(Killers) " error please don't cry...we didn't mean too make you cr-"

(Error) -hugs killer-

(Killer) -shocked but hugs back rubbing his back-

(Error) " t-tThank YoU it means A loT"

Nightmares POV
Error hugged...Killer he actually hugged him I thought he didn't liked to be touched? And why did he hug Killer...and Killer is hugging back? That's when Error let go and he started to walk away when cross came up to him and told him to stay they didn't want him to leave or he might get hurt. He just chuckled and agreed.

Killers POV
Nightmare was staring at us a little weird he was shocked yet somewhat confused and yet he still seemed mad as his usual self...Error let go and was about to leave when cross took his hand and pulled him close like a few i echoes away from his face...they were talking but error didn't glitch once.

Cross's POV
I took error's hand and pulled him,he was a few feet away from my face...he was so close and yet he didn't even glitch he just stared at me. I told him not to leave that I didn't want him to get hurt he just chuckled and said ok and I let him go and he walked away to the living room Killer right behind along with horror and dust so I just followed. When I got there the dust and horror were already fighting each other.Error was on the couch and Killer was trying to split horror and dust apart.

Errors POV
Something....hurts I feel like I if another person is going to touch me I could pass out of the pain...I wasn't glitching because I was controlling it but when you hold it for to long it can cause you pain and even death. I was struggling but little did I notice that I was shaking infact I didn't even notice I was having a panic attack I was hyperventilating and shaking and twitching. When I finally noticed I was having a panic attack horror,cross,dust and Killer were all by my side all around me....surrounding me they all looked concerned and worried I was panicking so I teleported to my room.

Narrators POV
Error teleported away leaving the gang concerned and worried they look for him until Killer went to Errors room their Error had finally calmed down and feel asleep what he didn't notice was that errors arms were bleeding along with his ribs.

Killers POV
"Errors ok...good" I said to myself. I closed the door and told the others they went to check in Error and came back relived. Then we all went to go hang in the living room.

Dust's POV
We went to go check in Error he was sleeping seemed like he just needed some sleep. So I went to the living room to hang out with the rest of the gang. Then about 2 hours later I realized Error doesn't sleep! I started to panic and the gang was worried then I yelled at them "were all so stupid Error doesn't sleep!" Then all their faces went pale and shocked and we all ran to Error's room only to find him gone and blood and a note on the bed...

-End of chapter-

Sorry guys it took a while since I have so many classes anyways hope you guys enjoyed I might have the next chapter out in about 2 or 3 days I'll try to catch up the best I can!