Love?

So guys if u remember about a chapter ago Error was losing the ability to feel..and as the days when by error was only getting worse completely forgetting even the simplest emotions let's see what goin on shall we?

———————————————————————————

Errors POV
It had been a few days since...well since I started to lose most of my emotions..firSt was happiness then sadness then I had lost the ability to care and soon afterwards I had lost the emotion of anger...I was falling apart and I had accepted my FATE...today is. Day 13 and I had lost my main emotions such as happiness,sadness,anger,fear,anxious and love I had lost it ALL...I can't feel anything...and I don't care hahahahahahah!

Nightmares POV
My boyfriend...Error lost all of his emotions day by day he only got worse he soon became distant form everyone including...me I tried and tried to talk to him to help him but it seemed as if he just didn't care anymore...then I realized he DIDN'T CARE ANYMORE...my boyfriend was completely emotionless and then the day finally came...the day where Error lost all of his emotions and he lost the LOVE he once felt for me...I felt my soul shatter I was devastated my lover had lost all of his emotions and they weren't coming back...MY ERROR WASN'T COMING BACK!

Killers POV
I lost my best friend Error can't feel anymore! He had lost his all of his emotions about a few days ago..he changed he was so closed off he wasn't around as much anymore he didn't talk to us unless we talked to him...his eye sockets were black and cold...they were completely empty while his soul had lost all of its color it was now grey and in the shape of an X, his soul was out above his chest similar to what mine had look liked years ago when I WAS emotionless but Error had an X instead. Then error had decided to leave nightmare mansion permanently that's what had done it...that's what broke all of us especially...nightmare...

Horror's POV
My savior isn't coming back,he had left permanently after he had lost ALL of his emotions...he wasn't himself but changed he didn't care anymore...he led and that's when he'll broke lose in the mansion cross and Killer started crying uncontrollably...pleading no begging for Error to come back. Dust and me were both broken our stares turning completely black while nightmare well let's just say he didn't like the idea of his boyfriend leaving his side he completely broke down,crying...screaming...begging for his lover to come back then he locked himself in his room for the rest of the day. But I had a plan and got the rest of the gang involved...it was our turn to save our hero...

Cross's POV
Horror had told us what he was up to he was planning on bringing back Error by making him see and remember all of his beautiful moment along with his most horrible moments he wasn't going to let FATE take Error from them..we were going to fight for what's rightfully OURS...that when we all started planning and putting things together we were going to trap Error and make him REMEMBER EVERYTHING...

Dust's POV
We're coming Error! We had a plan and we were going to save Error and bring him back to us we got to work we started making a room where we put him through the torture he once lived through and then make him see or relive the good ones we were going to remind Error how his life once was and we weren't going to quit until we got our error back!

Nightmares POV
I'm sorry Error but this is for your own good baby and I'm not letting you go...I love you

-end of chapter-
Oh no I hope they are able to get error back...also I have decided to leave the star sans out of nightmares and errors relationship because no one wants ink,dream and blue to ruin their love!