Is this love?

So guys, is this the beginning of true love or wicked love who knows? Maybe error and nightmare were meant to be maybe not,let's see who decides you or fate!

———————————————————————————

Errors POV
I just kissed nightmare!!! I mean yeah I kissed cross but he asked me in a friendly way....but I kissed nightmare I don't know what happens one minutes I was mad the next he's hugging me and then I start feeling something...something familiar yet totally new it scares me I don't want to deal with another one of my emotions...I can't handle my emotions there to much and I hate having to deal with a new one. But this one seems rather strange yet gorgeous it makes me feel...HAPPY?

Cross's I had come out of my room to find error and nightmare kissing in the living room it seemed as Error has been crying...I knew nightmare liked Error all I had to do was get him JEALOUS!! I know it sounds horrible but I knew nightmare wouldn't be able to do it on his own. I'm so happy for them!!!

Nightmares POV
I...I really do love Error I thought me SOUL was just playing tricks on me apparently not I can...LOVE again? It feels nice yet strange,I don't know what to do what if Error doesn't feel the same way!! I'll just humiliate myself by asking him out when he might reject me!! Wait but Error kissed ME,but what if he was just feeling pity for me? Ugh why are feeling so confusing! No I am not a chicken,I am going to ask Error out!! Or maybe not.ughhhhh. Is this love or is it some sick trick? No I AM GOING TO ASK ERROR OUT!

Cross's POV
I should help Error ask out nightmare!!! I walked into the kitchen and Error had took out the cake and started decorating it, I walked in and sat next to him and started to help him. That's when things got interesting.

(Cross) " so...Error do you LIKE anyone from our gang yet?"

(Error) " what do you mean LIKE...and what do you mean by yet?"

(Cross) " come on glitchy...just tell me I'm your best friend you can trust me!"

(Error) "....well i don't know I think I like n-n-Nightmare it's weird I felt something for him..something strange"

(Cross) " what DID you feel...can you describe it to me?!"

(Error) "...my SOUL pounds when I hug him...I start to feel rather happy..and I like to see him smile it makes me want to ki-"

(Cross) "!!!!!...to what Error"

(Error) " ...blushes...it makes me want to kiss him..."

(Cross) " error you should ask him out! You obviously like him!"

(Error) " b-but what if he rejects me?!"

(Cross) " he won't! And if he does I'll be here for YOU!"

(Error) " o-ok...I'll do it"

-cross fan girl screams and hugs Error-

Nightmares POV I heard Cross scream a fangirl scream to I went to check it out Error was there and he was nervous when he saw me walk in...suddenly cross whispered something to him and he walked towards me...seeming to be more relaxed and that's when everything changed...

(Error) " H-hi nightmare"

(Nightmare) " hey"

(Error) "-Gulp-...nightmare would you like o be my...boyfriend?!"

(Nightmare) - eyes widen in shock-
"....Error...I-"

(Error) " I-I understand if you don't want t-"

Narrators POV
Nightmare suddenly grabbed errors check bones and used it tentacles to hug Error...then their teeth clashed together making them both blush..but they kept going nightmare melting into the kiss while they both kissed fiercely yet the kiss itself was so passionate...Error was the first to pull away as he was running out of oxygen Error was blushing a bright yellow while nightmare was blushing a light turquoise... " yes" was all nightmare said as he took Error by the hand and they walked to the living room.

Cross's POV
Yes! Error and nightmare are a couple! They both made me so happy seeing them together...but something is warning no yelling at me that this isn't going to end well. I ignore it. I really wish I hadn't ignored it...because things were only going to get much worse...but this time one of us wouldn't be coming back...

-end of chapter-
What's going to happen! What will be of the couple?! I hope you guys liked this chapter and once again I am very sorry for any mistakes..let me know how I can make this book better by you guys! I love ya!!!