viiii

" you are so beautiful, inside. "

donghyun stated all of a sudden, when they both were in silence for a quiet of time, loving each other existence after seven years of hwayoung suffering, and donghyun being an ignorance towards hwayoung.

" haha, why are you so sudden? "

hwayoung turned to donghyun, she repeatedly brushing her hands because of the cold wind that night.

" yes, there are many girls out there, that are more beautiful than you. but you are the most beautiful inside. i.. i really regretted those times, hwayoung. i shouldn't have treated you like that. ignored you, distancing myself from you, hurted you with many things i did. i wish that i would realise it sooner, realise that you are-"

hwayoung couldn't hear his explanation no more, it make her felt guilty for some reason, so she immediately stopped him by holding his left hand in hers, tightly.

" hey, stop. it's okay, i got it. i'm not mad at you anymore, donghyun. it's just, when i saw you in the convenience store just now, and we suddenly trying to remember back all those times, it made me somehow.. mad, for some reasons. it was hard for me, you know. always trying to pretend that i'm okay even though i was getting ignored by my crush everyday. i just wanted to be good friends with you when we were in high school, at least. i'm not hoping that you could love me back. because i knew that you were not going to love me back no matter what. "