xii

donghyun's crush.

that words from that unknown man keep lingering in her mind. she turned to look at donghyun who was sleeping on her lap soundly.

" hwayoung? lee hwayoung? "

hwayoung immediately turned to look at the voice, and it turned out to be a red head guy, so cute.

he looks happy.

" hi? my name is im youngmin. you can call me baby- or anything you want. "

hwayoung bursted into laughed as youngmin introduce himself, made donghyun woke up. donghyun slowly got up from her lap, and to his surprise, he saw his red head friend, youngmin.

" eh, youngmin? "

" eh, donghyun? dating, huh? "

" yes, you just ruined our date. go away."

as donghyun is about to landing to put his head on hwayoung's lap again, youngmin quickly pulled donghyun away, made donghyun fall on the ground and youngmin immediately sat comfortably beside hwayoung.

" wow, hwayoung. "

" what? "

" don't you remember me? "

" you? i.. i don't think that i have any friends with the name im? youngmin?"

youngmin laughed softly, while donghyun just looked at them from the next bench, feeling annoyed by the red goddamn head guy.

" this is all about crushes, hwayoung. you have a sister, right? lee jooyoung?"

" oh, that's right! "

and with that, donghyun suddenly interfered.

" don't you tell me that you are having a crush on her sister. "

" eh, how did you know? "

" oh god, if i know i would just ask you to ask jooyoung where is hwayoung! "