< 8 >

Ever since getting to know each other, the members of Blackpink knew that every single one of them was different from the others. That was the main reason the four of them argued all the time: Whether it would be food, clothes or simply a TV Show. No one held the same opinion.

While Jennie liked to keep it simple, but classy Jisoo wanted big things to happen and Lisa... well most of the time she stopped her eonnies from attacking each other.

January was near its end and the three members still didn't decide what present would be the best for Chaeyoung. Living together for so many years, it was predictable that the lack of ideas wasn't far from reaching the members.

"How about inviting her parents here as well? She would be really thankful for that", Jisoo said and looked at the other two. Since Chaeyoung decided to hang out at Twice's dorm, they had the perfect opportunity to plan something for her birthday. Hopefully she wasn't expecting too much...

"Sweet idea, but she mentioned that her parents and especially her sister are very busy with work these days", Jennie answered shortly after that and leaned back on their black couch. "We have to make her forget about her family's absence or else this is going to end up being a funeral rather than a birthday party"

Of course, Chaeyoung was already used to not seeing her parents frequently, but there were times when it hurt her more than usual. She was human after all and couldn't hide her sadness.

"I was thinking about asking sajangnim to hold a little private concert so we can celebrate Chaengs birthdays with our Blinks", Jisoo suggested something, but Jennie shook her head again.

"Sajangnim isn't in a good mood recently and I bet asking him for this won't lift his mood either", Jennie told both of them and sighed. "Mino Oppa told me after Sajangnim rejected some of his self composed songs"

Jennie was quite close to Mino and talked to him when she got the opportunity to do that. Both of them often got called GD's children by netizens, which turned out to be a huge gag inside YG as well.

"Why are we even stressing over this birthday present, it's not like this is going to be the last time we celebrate her birthday", Jennie added.

"That's not the point Jen, it's just that we would love to make her feel our affection especially at this one day", the oldest tried to explain without starting an argument.

"I know, I know. I'm just trying to say that Chaeng isn't someone, who avoids the little but special things in life", Jennie replied and put her hand on Jisoo's shoulder. "We could cook kimchi fried rice for her and it would have the same reaction as anything else, her crying"

"You aren't wrong about that, but... Lisa why aren't you suggesting anything at all?"

Lisa wasn't in her right mind. Normally she would listen to everything the people around her talk about, this time was a rare occasion. Rather than thinking about Chaeyoung's birthday present, she thought about the things that happened. Lisa got used to her loud idol life and she loved it, but sometimes it was too overwhelming.

As much as she wanted to avoid the topic, Jeon Jungkook just wouldn't let her. He always popped up in her mind, when she thought it was over. Lisa hated the fact that she couldn't be happy about him ignoring her ever since their last encounter. There was nothing she wanted more than getting rid of his presence when he was next to her, but the things he said that day never seemed to leave her.

Despite not liking him, there was this slight feeling of guilt every time she thought about him. Besides, Lisa didn't like it when someone was angry because of her. She used to follow her eonnies everywhere until they weren't angry at her anymore.