< 14 >

"I'm having so much fun", Chaeyoung exitingly exclaimed while eating her bowl of rice smiling like a kid. Jisoo chose to just shake her head laughingly.

Who understood that Chipmunk?

"It's because she finally gets to collaborate with her favourite Oppa", Jennie said and started grinning in a mischievous way. Chaeyoung shook her head so hard, Lisa almost thought it would rip off.

The girls were having lunch in one of their favourite restaurants, before going to practice again, and made the best out of it. Issues like the one with Lisa's mood days ago were forgotten and history, that's how things worked for them. Being mad at each other or avoiding wasn't easy, especially not when knowing each other for so long.

"Oh I don't think Seungyoon-Oppa is her favourite one anymore, recently someone else stole that spot", Jisoo smirked and winked at Jennie, who immediately understood what or rather who Jisoo meant. Lisa couldn't help but smirk at that one.

It wasn't really a big deal, since Chaeyoung's reaction itself confirmed everyone's suspicion. Bangtan's Jimin wasn't considered extremely charming for no reason, he managed to charm her in no time while spending most of Chaeyoung's birthday talking to her. They understood each other quite well and constantly talked through Kakao Talk. Ever since then, Chaeyoung started to get more and more interested in BTS, she watched almost all of their videos in one go. Lisa actually had to take the Laptop from her to make her stop watching through midnight.

As much as Lisa was happy for Chaeyoung finding a new friend, perhaps someone who could be even more, she still remembered Chaeyoung's words the day they first met Jungkook.

She said interacting with the likes of him would be nothing but toxic, considering Bangtan had immature fans as well as nice ones. What changed Chaeyoung's mind?

"Yah! You guys are exaggerating, I'm just happy to play guitar with my sunbaes! What's wrong with that?", instead of looking straight into her eonnies' eyes, she chose to look at the bowl in front of her while sipping the green tea from the cup in her hands. "Anyway, how is practice going in your groups?"

"Just fine, I'm actually so happy to work with Hayi-yah and Suhyun-ah", Jisoo replied smiling brightly like usual and next thing they heard was Jennie's heavy sigh, followed by her dead stare.

Everyone already prepared themselves to laugh their asses off, because Jennie obviously got the most difficult group line up. It was hard working with free spirited people like Mino and Bobby.

"Don't get me started, we basically did nothing but argue who's going to be the princess in our sketch"

With that the other three really ended up laughing until they stomach started hurting. Jennie was patient, no doubt about that, but even the patience itself would give up some day, that's just how powerful Bobby and Mino were.

"I told them that having a girl play the princess would be way more logical, but both of them suddenly turned against me saying that would support sexism", Jennie slapped her forehead, shaking her head. "I know their argument is stupid, but they kept going on about it and somehow I ended up feeling guilty about my words!"

"Okay stop it now or I'm going to end up crying", Chaeyoung managed to get out in between laughter and fanned herself some air to properly breath.

"What's with your group Lisa? Everything alright?", Jisoo asked after managing to stop laughing and assuring Jennie, that everything would turn out for the better with more patience, even though she was sure it would end up worse.

Jisoo's question was a good one, because Lisa herself didn't know the answer to it. Yesterday iKON came back from Japan and Donghyuk immediately started practicing with Seunghoon and Lisa. The atmosphere was kind of awkward, not really likely since the three of them were kind of close.