< 11 >

"Don't you dare betting against me, Min Yoongi!"

"You started the whole thing in the first place"

"I agree with Jennie eonnie!"

"No need to shout guys"

As if Jungkook and Lisa's absence set fire in Blackpinks dorm, everyone started to shout at each other. Even Chaeyoung, the innocent birthday girl, fighted and seemed very comfortable with Bangtans presence. The moment both of them entered the dorm with Chaeyoungs cake, they heard their members fight each other.

"Is... everything alright?", Lisa asked as she stepped inside with Jungkook trailing behind her. She assumed the cake was safe with him anyway, which is why she didn't check on it.

The members all turned their heads to face their maknaes and started to laugh awkwardly. Lisa was both, confused and curious, to what happened while they were absent.

"Nothing, everything is just fine!", Namjoon said and had the same kind of smile plastered on his face like the others. Jungkook and Lisa immediately sensed, that there was something going on judging by the facial expressions of their members.

"Seriously? Lying really isn't your strength", Jungkook sighed and looked at all of his hyungs, he knew when someone was lying and appearently all of them were.

Despite the fact that the maknaes didn't hear the full conversation, they knew it wasn't something serious. It sounded like a cat fight. Lisa knew Jennies angered voice and this tone wasn't even near it.
Whether the fight was serious or not didn't bother them, they wanted to know more about it.

"Oh, you brought the cake! Good job!", Jisoo interrupted every possible argument and started to clap, the other ones joined her, not sure whether it was the right decision. Lisa decided to squish the answer out of her eonnies later, it was Chaeyoungs birthday after all. Even though Chaeyoung was involved in that conversation as well.

Lisa glanced at Jungkook and tried to communicate with him through eye contact - it worked with Jisoo, so she hoped for the same with him. Her eyes said something like let's leave this for later and thankfully he was able to understand the signs she gave him.

So instead of immersing themselves in the argument, Lisa started to smile at Chaeyoung and proudly presented the cake, also known as their birthday present for her.

It wasn't an ordinary cake, just like Chaeyoung wasn't an ordinary human to them. The point of this present was to point out Chaeyoungs features as a cake. The cake was bigger than their usual cake choices, because a smaller cake wouldn't fit in with the amount of ideas the members collected. Jennies idea was that the cake would have two different flavours inside, her explanation to that was Chaeyoung herself. Chaeyoung was just as sweet as she was sour sometimes. The cake had two colours, babypink and blue, so that they would be able to see which part of the cake tasted sweet. Other than that, Jisoo actually had the idea to put a small Avocado candy somewhere. Everyone knew Chaeyoung hated Avocados to death and by placing it on the cake, this feature of her became clear somehow. But there were many other things as well like a yellow fish candy, a mic.

However the highlight was probably the little chipmunk toy, that stood on top of the cake. All the members agreed, a chipmunk had to be there.

Almost everyone except Lisa was admiring the cake, which was why she was the only one that noticed Chaeyoung crying silently. Lisa nearly began crying as well - a habit she got while living with Chaeyoung.

"Happy birthday Chaeng", Lisa finally congratulated her and walked towards the crying mess, to embrace her lovingly. Now the other ones noticed Chaeyoung crying too and started congratulating her. Jennie and Jisoo joined the hug, which made Lisa smile brightly.