< 33 >

It took some time to proof, but Lisa figured out, that she wasn't the only Blackpink member, that sucked when it came to love life. Actually the four of them were really bad at handling men, either that or it was the other way around.

Lisa hated to admit it, but judging by what happened ever since her first relationship, she was the one worst at anything regarding romance. Did it stop her tho? Surprisingly it didn't, she thought her first ever break up was the red line and the furthest she could go. However, thanks to the people around her, Lisa came to the realisation, that things would only end, if she wanted them to. She had the power to end things on her own, there was no need to wait for a miracle to happen. For the first time after such a long time, Lisa felt like she was slowly gaining back the control over herself.

The disappointment she felt after talking to Hanbin that day, started to decrease after reading Jungkook's messages and she only thought about her disappointment from time to time. People would call her names for being disappointed in her ex's consistent love for her, but it wasn't him still loving her, that disappointed her. She already had to explain it to her bandmates several times. Lisa was disappointed in herself for the lack of enthusiasm she felt after hearing him confess. The heart fluttering, the shivers, the excitement of being loved - none of that was present that day. Like every genuine gesture from back then, vanished throughout their break.

Lisa asked herself, was it possible to fall out of love that seemed strong enough to fight against the whole world?

But then again, maybe love just seemed strong. Maybe things were meant to go this way.

Did it mean, that she stopped loving Hanbin? And would that mean, that Jungkook took over her heart? Was any of them even an option?

She didn't know and grew impatient, because of that.

Unfortunately, Chaeyoung wasn't doing her a favour by begging her to tag along, because apparently Jimin invited her over for some guitar lessons - although everyone knew he was just in need of a big chipmunk portion. Chaeyoung being her clueless, innocent self didn't get the message and first asked Jennie to come with her.

Jennie immediately refused, since the last time her and Yoongi met wasn't pleasurable, not even a bit. She was still mad at him and after both of them ended up fighting the last time they met, it was understandable that Jennie avoided him. She was transparent and the fact, that Yoongi didn't see through her or refused to, was driving Jennie insane.

She was quite shocked, when she saw Jennie rushing into her room, after Lisa had arrived at the dorm with a not-so-swollen ankle. Jungkook had the courtesy to help her get home, despite her feeling well enough to get home on her own. Lisa would be lying, if she said that she didn't appreciate his nice gesture. And if Yoongi wasn't in a rush to get past them to leave the building, they would have had time to enjoy each other's company longer.

One thing was for sure, Yoongi and Jennie's relationship would fall apart, if one of them wouldn't take the first step to make up. Taking Jennie's numerous attempts of making Yoongi notice her feelings into consideration, Lisa assumed it should be Yoongi to do something.

At least Jisoo and Chaeyoung were doing slightly better.

"Oh come on Lisa, just come with me", Chaeyoung pleaded while chasing after Lisa, who was trying to eat the spicy rice cakes Jennie's mum brought over.

"Why would I? I really don't wanna end up as the nation's third wheeler just, because you're too giddy to spend some alone time with Jimin", Lisa threw back and winced after swallowing one of the rice cakes. Jennie definitely wasn't lying, when she said her mother's food was extra spicy.