< 15 >

"Whatever you are doing today, you gotta cancel it, because you're going to spend it with me"

The past days were Lisas chance to relax and try to let go of everything, turned out she couldn't. No matter how many days and how much space she was given, there was no way she would be able to forget what had happened on that day. That day taught her just how trustable her gut feeling was and to never question it ever again.

Not only did she manage to meet the man she hid from all this time, Lisa also made a fool out of herself by running down the several stairs like an idiot. The fact that she almost tripped didn't matter to her, she was focused on nothing but a way to escape her nightmare. The day that was supposed to end peacefully ended horribly. Instead of having dinner with Seunghoon, Lisa ran to her dorm and collapsed as soon as she reached her room. Luckily, her eonnies were already asleep and weren't able to hear both, her arriving and the quiet sobs that left her mouth while she leaned on her bedrooms door.

There were so many thoughts clouding Lisas mind that night as she leaned against the door. From why to how, from when to where. All kind of questions were present. However, one question appeared the most, giving her a headache.

Why do I care?

The question was simple, simple enough to be answered in an instant and perhaps it was the questions simplicity that drove her insane. Lisa knew the answer would always be the same, never consider changing and haunt her.

His entrance that day made something more than clear to her.

Lisa would never succeed hiding from him, she wasn't made for living in peace.

Despite all the confusion, sorrow and anger, Lisa was able to pick up Seunghoons phone call and make up a lie. He didn't sound convinced, but there was nothing else left for him beside believing her words.

Lisa had to admit that night drained her, emotionally and physically.

So when Jennie stood there in the middle of her room, determined more than ever, Lisa knew there was no way she would get to be alone anymore. When Jennie Kim decided something, everything was settled.

"But what's the point in having a date with Yoongi Oppa when you drag me with you?", Lisa asked lazily without moving from her bed. You could say she did nothing but remain in her sleeping position the past days, although her members all tried to encourage her to do something.

"It's not a date", Jennie answered as a matter of fact and stared at the blonde girl strictly. "He wouldn't even know the difference between a date and simply meeting each other"

Lisa sighed in despair and rolled to the right so she would be able to face Jennie. It wasn't exactly a secret that Yoongi and Jennie were a rather complicated duo, with one being transparent and the other one being unreadable. Jisoo and Jimin had already bet against Chaeyoung and Taehyung, whether it would be Jennie confessing or Yoongi confessing their true feelings. If it wasn't Yoongi, Lisa would've immediately placed her bet on Jennie, but her eonnie was just too insecure when it came to him. As much as she knew perfection didn't exist, Jennie tried to be exactly that in front of Yoongi.

"Ok, ok it's not a date, but why do I have to tag along?", Lisa sounded more and more sleepy as she continued talking.

"Because I want you to come, how long do you intend to waste your time at home?", Jennie fired back instantly, but Lisa knew better than that. It was obvious that Jennie hid the truth behind her concern for Lisa.

There was actually no answer to Jennies question as Lisa kept thinking, she didn't know herself for how long she wanted to keep going like that. It wasn't like she enjoyed being all deep in thoughts and unmotivated to do anything, but Lisa barely had any control over herself anymore. Every time she thought about doing something, that night crossed her mind and she decided to crawl under her blanket again.