Chapter 4: A Glimpse Of The Future

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Annabeth yelled. "WHERE IS LEAH?!"

"Annabeth, calm down, what's going on?" Percy asked her. 

Annabeth choked back tears. "Leah. Leah's gone. I gotta find Zoelle and Luke. I can't lose them, too. I can't lose them again, Percy. I can't."

Percy hugged Annabeth and kissed her passionately. "We'll find her. They're young, Annabeth. Leah is only six, Zoelle's three, and Luke's only two months. They couldn't have gone far."

Annabeth nodded. "Okay."

...

"Lara Jean? Lara Jean! LJ?!" Piper ran around their apartment frantically. "No, oh gods no."

She ran into Lara Jean's nursery. 

Lara Jean, her four year old child, was missing.

"Oh gods," Piper cried, "Griffin? Griffin!"

She ran upstairs into Griffin's room. Nothing.

Piper fell to the floor crying. That's when Jason got home from work.

"Dad's home!" he yelled. He waited in silence to where he was usually greeted by his family. "Hello? Piper?"

Jason heard Piper's cries and ran upstairs.

"Pipes? What happened?"

"Lara Jean and Griffin. They're...they're gone."

"What do you mean gone ?"

"Missing! They're missing! The Jackson kids are gone, too. Actually, a bunch of kids. The Zhang, Valdezs, Solace-di Angelo, Stolls, Rodriguez. All of them!!"

Jason stood there in shock as Piper cried. Griffin and Lara Jean were only seven and four.

He bent down and wrapped his arms around Piper and she snuggled against him. They mourned their losses together.

...

Someone took Leo's boys.

And he is not  happy about it.

Corey and Blake were his everything  after Calypso.  And they were only 5! What is he supposed to do? It's not like he was strong. Well, that's how he felt, anyway.

Not to mention how heartbroken Calypso was. All she'd ever wanted was a family after the whole island debacle.

Believe it or not, Leo wanted  to be a father, too. He, like basically every other demigod, has parent issues, and wanted to be there for someone. Now the only family he had was Calypso and his friends, who had also lost their families to this mysterious kidnapper.

...

(YOU MAY WANT TO SKIP THIS, FRAZEL MAY BE A LITTLE HEARTBREAKING :,( )

"Marietta?! MARI!!! Marietta Samantha Zhang?! Where are you?!" Hazel called, zooming around her vacation apartment in Camp Half-Blood. She was visiting with her small family to talk with her friends.

"Marietta!" Hazel called, tears forming in her eyes. No, she thought, not Marietta, too. Not my daughter.

"...Marietta?" Hazel tried, out of breath. Her vision started to blur, her head started to spin, and she fainted onto her couch.

Frank ran into their house, panicked about Marietta, too.

"Marietta? Oh gods, Marietta?! Hazel?"

Frank sped through the house, unable to find Hazel or Marietta. He ran into the living room, only to find Hazel on the couch.

"Oh my gods," he breathed a breath he didn't know he was holding, even if he still had to find his 3 month old daughter.