Chapter 6: Tests

This is basically every time the couples realized they were pregnant. It's important to the story, and it's fluffy. What's better than that?

They're all third person POV :)

okay let's go then

:::LEAH SILENA JACKSON:::

Pick up, pick up!

Another part of Annabeth was thinking:

Ignore me please, ignore me please!

But it was Percy. What did she expect?

"Annabeth?" he asked. "Everything okay?"

"Get to camp. It's a big deal," Annabeth ordered.

"What? Why? What happened?" Percy asked.

"I think I'm pregnant." The line went dead.

Annabeth sighed. Of course Percy would stay with his mom. Why would he want a kid? They're twenty-six, too young for this. They only got married three months ago, too. Of course Percy got scared off.

Oh, but little did Annabeth know, she was just having mood swings. In all reality, Percy was zooming  to camp, excited and nervous at the same time.

The test was sitting on the bathroom counter. She hadn't checked yet. Annabeth was ready to look when the front door slammed open.

"Annabeth?!" Percy called frantically.

"In here," she whimpered. He sped into the bathroom, terrified by her state. Messy hair, bloodshot eyes, and yet, she was still gorgeous to him. But it scared him to see her like this, she hadn't been this was since Tartarus.

"Did you check?" he whispered. Annabeth shook her head softly.

"Wanna check together?" Percy comforted. Annabeth's eyes watered, and nodded.

He grabbed the blonde's hand and pulled her close. "Ready?" she asked him.

Percy smirked. "As long as we're together."

"In 3," she started.

"2."

"1!"

They slowly flipped over the test, where two lines were obviously shown.

Percy whipped the test into the trash can and pulled Annabeth into a firm kiss, one so loving, it made Annabeth all giddy. They could only process one thing in that moment:

I'm having a kid.

:::ZOELLE THALIA JACKSON:::

"So. Another kid, you think?" Percy smirked.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. They were twenty-seven now, and she had questioned being pregnant. "Maybe," she hummed.

Percy pulled her into the classic big-spoon little-spoon position. "Well I sure hope so."

"Can we name it Thalia?" Annabeth asked hopefully.

Percy laughed. "If it's a girl, yeah. But I was hoping we'd name a daughter of ours after Zoe Nightshade, considering she saved out butts, and-"

"Okay, yeah. But like Leah, let's put a spin on it."

"Why are we talking about this? We don't even know if you're pregnant," Percy pointed out.

"I've already had a daughter. I know what it feels like to be pregnant, Seaweed Brain."

"Well, if you are pregnant with a girl, let's name it Zoella."