Chapter One

Shiota's P.O.V.
"Woah.What a boring day this is?"

Good thing live this sofa I just bought a few months ago is super comfy, lets me rest despite this super scorching heat outside the house.

"Now what should I do this time?"

Chat? Don't have that any friends.
Eat? Not hungry.

Everyday is always a boring day. Hey, I heard that the Hunter Exam is about to start. Should I go?... Nahhh.

Few Seconds of Silence

"Fine, I'll go." In the end I got back up from this lazy position and got ready for the Hunter Exam

Few Days of Going to the Exam Site

I finally reached the Exam Site
'Finally'

Someone green and small approached me,  A facilitator maybe?

"Hello, my name is Bean, this is your badge" hand out to me,  "and try not to lose it. Bye!" He disappears into the corner somewhere.

"Uhh, Bye?" I looked into my badge, which has a number 100 imprinted in it. 'What should I do with it now?'

"Hey, you're new, right?" Another stranger walked up to me again. This one's friendly looking... and a bit desperate.

"Yeah, how did you know? " I replied acting innocent

"Well I'm Tonpa, and this is my Thirty-Fifth attempt by the way."

"Wow, you must suck at this!" I tried not to laugh scorningly.

"Well kinda..." he sctatched his head,  discomforted maybe? He handed out something from his stuff. "Oh! Here's an orange juice as a Token of Friendship."

"Ok, sure." I reached for the drink and drank the orange juice in one gulp. I glanced back to Tonpa, he looked confused.

"What? Confused? I'm immune to poisons. Sorry, you messed with the wrong person."

And he ran away

'At least I spared your life!'

I walked around

Few Hours of Walking

'It gets more and more people around here'
A gate opened

"Good day, everyone. My name is Satotz and I will be your First Phase Examiner. You only need to do is to follow me."

All of us followed Satotz

I then heard two boys talking a bit loud, so I tried to find them

"How old are you?" The boy who was on his skateboard asked.
"I'm twelve," the other boy replied. "Guess I should run." The boy got off his skateboard and ran.

"I'm Killua by the way." He introduce himself.
"I'm Gon," he also introduce himself.

Few Hours of Running

We all saw stairs and a light at the end of it

'It must the the end. Guess I'll run faster'

Satotz came first, then me and then the two boys who are talking earlier

"I win!"Gon shouted to Killua. "No, I win! I finished first!" Killua shouted back to Gon

'Can't they realize that they both came at the same time?'

"We should ask Satotz-san to see who finished first," Gon went up to Satotz

"Nee, Satotz-san, who finished first?" Gon asked. "I believe both of you came at the same time,"Satotz replied back.

"What now?"Killua asked Gon.

"Hmm. Lets just do this. I'll buy you dinner and you also have to buy me dinner," Gon said to Killua.

"I don't get it," Killua replied, confused

While the two of them are talking, some people are starting to pop out.

Other people asked Satotz if this is the Second Phase.

"This is still the First Phase and you should still follow me. This forest is full of illusions and traps. If you lose track of me, you might die. We may start," Satotz said to everyone.

A Few Hours of Running

'More and more people are disappearing'

I looked back and saw that everyone is gone, including those two boys earlier

'I hope they are ok'

As we reached the end, a few minutes the two of they arrived.

'Woah, they must be genius to surpass all the traps'

After a few minutes, the door for the Second Phasr opened and we saw.........

A/N:

Good day, Minnesan. This is my very first book.(well actually I made one but I deleted it)Please don't judge. Goodbye!