Chapter Ten

Shiota's P.O.V.

"Nee Shio-chan~ Before I tell you. Can you please tell me why you want this kind of info. I know you hated her~" Hisoka asked. Hmm how did he know about that?

"Well, mother left me with father. Father tortures me and wants me to become an assassin. After a few years, I can't bear the pain and I ran away. That's all," I explained.

"I thought he left you," Hisoka replied and I glanced at him. "Oops, my mouth slipped," He added.

"You're really a stalker ya know. Are you a member of the Phantom Troupe?," I stated and replied with a hum.

"Yes, I'm  a member. Anyways let's get straight to the topic, suppose you know that your mother was killed by the Phantom Troupe right?" Hisoka asked and I nodded.

"Well, the leader of the Phantom Troupe was Chrollo," he stated and my eyes widened

"What?! That doesn't make any sense. Why would he kill her?" Many questions flooded in my head. I was really confused. Hisoka only stared at me with a poker face. He was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Wait. Are you already a member of the Phantom Troupe when she was killed?" I asked

"Hmm. Yes, but Chrollo is the one who killed her. We only stood there," Hisoka replied.

"Oh, by the way. Be careful, Chrollo is looking for you. I don't know why but I think he already sent someone to look for you," Hisoka warned and I gulped.

"Don't tell me you told them I was here," I stated. He looked at the sky.

"Oi, answer me!" I demanded.

"Yeah probably. Maybe. I don't know," Hisoka replied and I groaned. He stood up and slowly walked away

"By the way, is there a member of a Phantom Troupe that has a blonde hair and green eyes?" I asked but his appearance was slowly fading.

I've got to leave right now. I ran straight towards my room. I have to tell Killua and Gon too. As I made my way towards my room, someone was standing in front of the door. It was the boy I bumped earlier.

"Excuse me? What do you want from my room?" I asked the boy. He looked at me and he grabbed my arm tightly.

"Oi Shiota, don't you remember me?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Umm please let go. It hurts you know that," I replied and he let go of my arm.

"I'm the person who talked with you before I leave. I never gave you my name," He explained.

Ahh so he's the boy I met for a few minutes and left without saying his name. I sighed

"So, what's your name?" I asked

"Huh?" He asked back

"*sigh* What's your name. A few years ago you never told me your name when we had a little chat," I explained.

"My name's Shalnark," he introduced.

"Oh ok," I replied. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of Heaven's Arena. I broke free from his grasp and spoke

"Oi, where are we going?! My friends are at Heaven's Arena,"

"Don't mind them. Let's go, someone is waiting for you," He replied.

"Someone? Shalnark, are you a member of the Phantom Troupe?" I asked and he never answered. "Oi, answer me!" I demanded. He nodded his head.

"And your boss ordered you to take me to him?" I asked again and he replied with a nod.

"I should have known Chrollo was the one who ordered you," I stated. I tried to run back to Heaven's Arena to tell Killua and Gon but was interrupted by Shalnark.

"Shiota, I'm sorry. I need to do this," He stated and then suddenly, my surroundings went black.

Killua's P.O.V.
Gon and I eavesdropped Shiota and Hisoka's conversation, knowing that Shiota ran away from her father. But why did she lie to us? Nevermind about that. The thing is, after we eavesdropped, we left her alone but now, she's been gone for an hour.

"Gon, have you seen Kayano?" I asked

"No, I didn't. I'm getting worried," Gon replied as I also agreed.

We looked for her everywhere but there were no signs of her. This is bad. How am I suppose to tell her brother? Speaking of her brother, he was there with Hiei and noticed us.

"Oh hi guys. So you went to Heaven's Arena to train with Kayano?" He asked as I replied with a nod.

"I can sense you're nervous. Is something wrong?" He asked

"The truth is.....Ka-" I was cut off

"Where's Kayano?" Hiei asked, looking for her

"She.....she's missing. We tried looking for her at the whole Heaven's Arena," I replied with guilt. After I said that, he became pissed and grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"What do you mean missing?! Kurama trusted you that the two of you would protect her but now she's missing?!" Hiei shouted. Gon tried to defend me but I stopped him.

"I tried, okay?! We should have followed her after the conversation, instead, I left her alone," I stated. Kurama removed Hiei's hand at the collar of my shirt.

"Now now Hiei. Don't be angry. It's not their fault Kayano was missing. Let's hear what happened before her disappearance," Kurama said in a calm voice and then looked at me. I told them about going to Wing's house and Kayano's conversation with Hisoka.

"She ran away? That's new. Anyways, our priorities will be looking for is our mother's killer and Kayano. Killua and Gon, will you come with us?" Kurama asked

"Yes. But first, we'll tell our teacher about our departure," I replied. Gon and I told Wing about our leave and joined Kurama.

-----------------------------

Hello minnasan. I don't know what to do at this point. Before I renew my chapters, I find them cringy that makes me wanna delete the entire book. I'm getting really bored since this quarantine is really long. Anyways, please don't judge and stay safe!!

                                                                                                                                        -Paurrichiii