Chapter Eight

Gon and Killua will be calling the OC " Kayano" temporarily. They'll be calling her "Kayano" in private and "Shiota" in public. Sorry if you got mixed up.

------------------

I slowly opened my eyes as a bright light shine ahead of me. What happened? Last thing I remembered was defeating a demon whose was unknown since Koenma never told us. I probably overused my mana which made me collapse. I sat up and pain rushed all over my body.

"Ouch." I hissed. I look around to see I was in a hospital room. I only had a few wounds and scratches. The door opened, revealing my white haired friend, holding a tray of food. He looked shocked and relieved at the same time.

"Oh Kayano, you're awake?" He asked

"No! I'm asleep," I replied sarcastically as he only sighed.

"Stay here. I'll call the others," He said and placed the tray at my lap

"Sure sure, you're making me look like a criminal who'll escape once she regained consciousness," I replied as I took a bite at my food.

After about a few minutes, I finished my food and the others came.

"What took you so long? I finished my food. If you came earlier I would have given you some," I asked.

"Killua, and Hiei stayed here and waited for us to come. Speaking of giving us food, you're not the type of person who would give your friends food," My brother replied and I laughed.

"As I expected from Kurama-niisan," I laughed again.

"Kayano!!!! You're awakee!!" I turned to where the voice came from until I was hugged tightly by Gon.

"G-Gon, y-yes I'm awake but I'm suffocating....," I replied weakly. That's weird, Killua and Gon are calling me "Kayano". Is it because it's confusing? 

('Oi oi Author-san, what did you do?'

'Yes yes I made them call you that. It's confusing and I was getting dizzy')

"Umm, Kayano? I don't know if I had the right to ask but we want to hear your past. Is it okay?" Yusuke asked

"Okay sure," I replied and I can tell the others were a bit excited.

"Kurama and I were siblings at Makai. I don't know if you have heard Kurama's past. If not, well, Kurama was being chased by a Hunter, and I was helping him. He got injured and went to the Human World to regain power. Seeing this, I just went back to our house. Hopefully, I can find him in the human world probably a few years. Suddenly, about 3 years later, I overheard a conversation that they were looking for the Fox Demon's Sister. I escaped the house but a few hunters saw me running away. I did the same thing as Kurama and coincidentally, He and I became siblings in the Human World." I explained.

"Then mother and Kurama left me with father alone" I added with a slight anger in the word "mother". Kurama noticed my tone and looked at me

"Kayano, you really hate our mother don't you," He asked. I sighed

"Can't you notice? I really hate her for leaving me with father who tortured me," I replied, my anger was slowly increasing.

"It's not her fault. It's father's!" He complained.

"It's also her fault! If she never left, this wouldn't have happened!!!" I shouted back.

"I know you can't forgive her, but can you please help me find the members of the Phantom Troupe that killed our mother?" Kurama asked

"Why should I?" I asked back.

"Because she is our mother" Kurama replied.

"No, I don't want to," I refused.