Chapter Nine

???'s P.O.V.

"Boss, I found her at Heaven's Arena," A certain girl(#1) reported

"Has she reached the 200th Floor? How can you be so sure she's really......her?" A man(#2) asked.

"She has reached the 200th Floor. About the girl, Hisoka gave me informations that is really related to the one you're looking for. For sure, she's the one you're looking for," (#1) informed.

"Umm sorry for barging into your conversation but what are you talking about, boss?" A boy (#3) around the age of 16 appeared.

"I'm looking for a girl. She has a lot of potential and I want her to be a part of the Phantom Troupe," (#2) explained.

"Who is it?," (#3) asked again. (#1) showed a picture of the girl.

"I recognize her, I think," (#3) replied, making the two look at him.

"You met each other?" (#1) asked as (#3) nodded.

"Before we move to Yorknew City, I met her and we talked a bit," (#3) replied.

"Did she know about the Troupe?" (#2) asked as (#3) shook his head

"We only talked about other stuff, until I had to meet you up. Apparently, she never knew my name," (#3) replied

"Then I'll assign you to this mission. Bring her here. If she showed any signs of resisting, knock her out, is that clear?" (#2) explained.

"Yes, Boss. I'll bring her here," (#3) replied and left the room quietly.

Shiota's P.O.V.

After a few days staying at Heaven's Arena, many things happened. After explaining the rules in the 200th Floor, a man named Gido challenges Gon for a fight. Gon then agrees and registered a match. We watched Gon's match to see him getting hurt by Gido's spinning tops. He eventually caught up to his spinning tops until he lost concentration and was sent Out of Bounds. I was somewhat pissed, if he asks to fight me, I'll definitely agree. 

Gon was sent to his room to recover. He apologizes to Killua and Wing. Wing slaps him for being to reckless and was at least relieved that he was okay. As for punishment, he cannot use Nen or fight someone in two months. He apologized again and he noticed I was a bit angry. He calmed me down which made me happy that he still cares for his friends even though he was the one who was injured.

After a month, Gon made full recovery but he still had one month not to use Nen or watch fights. Killua offered us tickets for Hisoka and Kastro's fight. I told Killua that Gon is forbidden to watch fights. He said that Wing won't notice, until Wing overheard our conversation. He scolded Killua while Gon and I stood there. I also don't want to watch Hisoka's fight because it bores me. I went straight to my room and took a rest.

After another month, Gon was now able to use his Nen. Now that they are used to Nen, Gon challenged Gido,Killua challenged Rievhelt and vice versa. They eventually won. We were told to go to Wing's house. As we're walking, I bumped into a boy around the age of 16 I think.

"How clumsy I am. I'm really sorry for that," I apologized and looked at him. He looks.....familiar. His blonde hair and green eyes were familiar to me. I just can't seem to remember his name

"I'm sorry for bumping, I'm in a hurry," He apologized and left. He was looking at his phone and never looked at me when he left.

"Oi Kayano, what's the stop. We're gonna be late because of you," Killua stated and I went over to them. I told them about what happened earlier and they only said that it was just my imagination that he was familiar to me.

We arrived at Wing's house and he told us that we some water divination to determine what type of aura we had. Wing filled the glass with water and placed a small leaf on top of the water.

"Okay I'll be first," Wing stated and used Nen at the glass of water. The water overflows and we're amazed.

"Teacher, what Nen type was that?" Zushi asked.

"That makes me an Enhancer. Enhancers can strengthen themselves or other objects," Wing explained. "Gon, you try," Wing stated. Gon used Nen at the glass of water and it overflows too.

"Then I'm an Enhancer too!!" Gon exclaimed.

"Zushi, your turn," Wing stated. Zushi used Nen and the leaf moved.

"What Nen type was that, Teacher?" Zushi asked

"That makes you a Manipulator. Manipulators can control animate and inanimate things," Wing explained. "How about you, Killua," Wing asked. Killua used his Nen and.......nothing happened.

"Wha?! Nothing happened?" Killua asked. He heard me giggling and told me to stop.

"Try to taste the water," Wing stated as we all did what he said. It tasted a bit sweet?

"It's a bit sweet. Did you put anything in the water, Wing-san?" Gon asked.

"No, then that makes Killua a Transmuter. Transmuters can change the quality of aura into something else. Like Hisoka," Wing explained.

"It's your turn Shiota," Wing stated. I was about to use my Nen until my phone rang. I answered it and heard the voice of the clown who wanted me to meet at Heaven's Arena.

"Hello?"

"Oh Shio-chan~. I'm waiting here at the fountain."

"Okay okay, I'll be there, geez

"Don't make me wait~"

I ended the call and told the others I'll be going out for a walk. Killua and Gon wanted to come but I refused. I went to where the fountain was located and saw Hisoka sitting by the fountain.

Kurama's P.O.V

"After the last fight Koenma ordered us to, I've been really bored," Yusuke stated.

That's right, Koenma never gave us a mission after that. How are Kayano and the others doing by the way. I'm a bit worried. Nevermind that, Kayano's strong and she had Killua and Gon. They're pretty strong too.

Suddenly, Koenma appeared. His face was a bit happy, I think

"Ok, currently, no crimes were seen today or this week. So you guys are free to do anything you want this week, that's all. I have a lot to do. See you," and with that he left with Botan also. They've been busy since King Enma will be returning and Koenma had a lot of documents to do.

"So what do we do now?" Hiei asked.

"Kuwabara and I will be leaving now. If you need us, we're available," Yusuke stated and they both left.

"Umm Hiei, will you help me?" I asked Hiei

"About what?" Hiei asked back.

"Finding my mother's killer," I replied.

"Sure, I'm bored anyways," Hiei stated.

"Can I ask who your father is? Kayano never mentioned it before and I was a bit curious," Hiei asked.

"Oh? Well, about that. His name is Chrollo Lucilfer"

------------------

Hello minnasan. Sorry for making Hiei a bit OOC. Sorry that I made Chrollo, Kurama and Kayano's father. If you hate it, it's up to you. This is my story and I know my story sucks. Please don't judge. It's kinda cringy. The book was cringy. Anyways, I "hope" you like it.

                                                                                                                                           -Paurrichiii