Chapter 10

In the morning...

The sun was shining bright, disturbing the sleep of two souls who were wrapped in each others warm embrace.
Avni's head was on Neil's chest and her one leg was over him. She was clinging onto him like a small baby, courtesy the single bed. Neil's one arm was wrapped around Avni's waist.

The sunrays disturbed their sleep. They both opened their eyes at the same time and they were shocked at their position. But none of them moved. They shared a deep eyelock. Their faces were an inch apart. They didn't notice when their lips met. Totally unaware of who initiated it first, they enjoyed each other's taste.

Their liplock was passionate yet slow. They were lost in their own world. Neils hand slowly went in side her T-shirt, caressing her soft skin. Slowly he broke the lip lock and went down on her neck. He was sucking her skin and placing wet kisses. Avni's eyes were closed all this while, enjoying her husband's touch. Her hands went into his dense hair, ruffling them. He slowly slided down her T-shirt, exposing her bare shoulders. The T-shirt was big for her. He started licking and biting her shoulder. His one hand which was inside the T-shirt was doing no good to Avni. She was trembling. He kissed her sweet spot and huskily whispered into her ears,

Neil: You should let them breathe, at least in the night.

She opened her eyes and gave him a confused expression.
He smirked and unclasped her bra making her gasp.

Neil: I was talking about them.
Eyeing towards her assets.

She shut her eyes tightly in embarrassment.

He tenderly kissed her eyes, nose ,forehead and finally pecked her lips.

She hugged him tightly and hid her face in his chest. He smiled and patted her back until her breath became normal.

After laying down in each others embrace for about half an hour, Neil finally spoke up.

Neil: Avni I need to get ready for police station.

Avni: Hmmm...

She moved a bit to look into his eyes.

Avni: Thankyou!

Neil: For?

Avni: For giving me the best morning ever.

Neil: Well, we can have beautiful nights as well.

Avni blushed.

Avni: Aren't you getting late now?

Neil: But I don't feel like going to office today. I really need some rest. So I'll work from home. Even, you have a back ache so you'll get some rest as well.

Avni: Awwwww..... So cute.
She said pulling his cheeks.

Neil: Avni!
He warned her. She pecked his lips and went to the washroom.

He got up and smiled to himself. He touched his lips nervously and then blushed.

Neil(in mind): What magic have you done Avni? I never thought I'll loose control like this. Thank God! I controlled myself and withdrew at the right time. Else, who knows......

##########################

Sorry for being late but I was busy in voting and then a little depressed after seeing what all is going on on instagram.

VOTE AND COMMENT.....