Chapter 22

Precap...

A: Natasha, if you really like DD then you should tell him.

A: I know how beautiful love makes your life. Believe me you will feel like the most blessed person on this world.

N: What if.... He refuses me. Or makes fun of my feelings?
She said worried.

A: Its OK. Take your time. But remember Neil and me are always there for you.
She said hugging Natasha.

N: I know.
She said emotionally.

N: Now I'll leave or I'll get late.

A: To see DD?
She again teased.

N: Is that a hickey on your neck? It looks quite fresh like some hours ago only.
This time Natasha teased her and Avni went red.

A: I think you're getting late. You should leave.

N: Yes ma'am.
She smiled widely and left.

Avni closed the door and blushed keeping her face in her hands.
Whatever confidence she has gained but she is still that shy Avni.

She went to her room and picked up her phone and messaged Neil.

Neil,
I think we've got a serious work on our platter.
We need to make DD and Natasha confess their feelings.
Start brainstorming while I come to the cafe.
Make sure you have a plan. I'll tell you the details later on....

Love you❤❤❤.
😊😘
PS: I'm still sore😖.

Neil read her message and smirked while reading the last line.

*********************************

Continued..

Avni hurriedly grabs her clothes and rushes to washroom to take a shower. She saw her naked self in the mirror and blushed. Her body marked red by Neil. She caressed all the bites and hickeys. She remembers all the nights that they've spent fighting for dominance over each other and all the smooth love that they've made in the early hours of the day. Somehow, it always felt new and exciting in a different way.

Slowly her hand went to her belly and her eyes filled up. Although she always tells Neil to think positive and be strong but the truth is that she herself feels so miserable that she cannot give Neil the joy of fatherhood. She sat down against the cold bathroom tiles and cried.

A: Please bhagwan ji. Humari yeh wish poori kar dijiye. Bless us with the gift of our love. Please...
She cried for sometime and then went to take a shower. She knew there is no use of crying over her fate because things happen when they're meant to happen.

She wore a beautiful summer dress and left her hair open. Then she picked up a concealer and started hiding all signs of their passionate life.

A: Seriously, I should just get a big carton of concealers every month. Neil just doesn't understand. Its so difficult to hide all these.
She huffed patting the creamy liquid literally all over her naked parts. That's what Neil Khanna does! 😋

She was finally ready to step out of the house. Grabbing the house keys and her purse, she starts moving out when she remembers that she forgot her mobile. She ran inside and grabbed it from the night stand. She locked the door and started walking towards the cafe.

She was a few feet away from the cafe when she saw girls going crazy over something. She moved her eyes around the beach to find her husband, only in his boxers taking a dip in the sea. She felt goosebumps all over her skin. Her mouth started to water. She bit her lower lip to hide her desires. Although, she had seen all what Neil was showing as well as hiding but still she could not take her eyes off him.
She came out of her thoughts when she heard all the girls whistling which obviously didn't go well with Avni.

Only she had the right to see him and admire him in that way. No one was allowed to see him in this state, almost naked.

She  quickly went towards his direction and cleared her throat to grab his attention. He looked up at her to see her glaring at him. He gulped. He was definitely in deep trouble. He looked around and got to know the reason.

N: By God, hot hona bhi gunnah hai.
He mumbled to himself.

A: What did you say?

N: Nothing baby.

A: Then come out and wear your clothes. Meet me in the office.

They rarely visited the office that was just behind the cafe. The only times they had been there was either for some meeting with clients or their urgent need to make love to each other.

He wondered what his ladydon will do to him.

***********************************

VOTE AND COMMENT.....