Chapter 15

Police Station...

Neil: DD!
He called out.

DD immediately rushed into his cabin.

DD: Jee sir.

Neil: Vo kidnapping racket ke case mein kya progress hui?

DD: Sir, the accused have been punished and the parents and families of the girls have been very supportive.

Neil: Atleast someone is concerned for their daughters.

DD: par sir betiyan to sabko pyari hoti hain.

Neil: Not everyone has the same perspective DD.

Just then the phone rang. DD recieved it.
His expressions clearly stated it was another case that was in their Kitty.

DD: Sir, ek emergency hai. City hospital ke ek doctor ke upar kisi patient ne hamla kia hai.

Neil: Let's leave DD.

In the hospital...

Nurse: See how much you have injured Dr.Malik .
She said to a lady who was sitting all tied up.

Lady: Please, believe me he really tried to molest me.
The lady said sobbing.

Nurse: Well, i really don't know. If you are saying the truth then nothing will happen to you. Police is on its way.

The lady nodded.

Hospital reception...

Neil: ACP Khanna here. We were called up.

Nurse: Yes Sir. It was me who called you up. Today one patient injured Dr.Malik. He is one of the top doctors of the hospital. The lady who did this is claiming that he tried to molest her. We have kept her in a room.

Neil: Ok, so how is the doctor?

Nurse: He is asleep due to the sedatives.

Neil: Can we see his cabin where all of this happened?

Nurse: Sure sir. This way.

As they entered the cabin, they saw that the whole cabin was messed up. There were a few drops of blood on the floor and a vase whose bottom had blood on it, probably the weapon.

Neil: DD collect all the fingerprints and required stuff.

DD: Yes sir!

Neil: meanwhile, I'd like to meet that lady.

Nurse: Sure Sir! She is in room no. 890

Neil: OK.

He climbed up the stairs to reach the 8th floor. He found the room and opened the door.

He heard someone whimpering. He walked in and was devastated to see the sight in front of him.
There she was sitting all curled up like a ball, her hands tied. She was in a bad state. Her eyes were all red and puffy. Her cheeks were wet with tears flowing endlessly. He felt as if someone stabbed his heart.

His eyes turned glassy and he was on the verge of breaking down but he couldn't. He had to be her strength.

Neil called out, AVNI!
JUST A MERE WHISPER.

############################

VOTE AND COMMENT.....