Chapter 23

Neil slowly entered the office which was just behind the cafe. No one usually visits there. Not even DD. The reason being that once he heard their moans and groans from outside and since then he tried to avoid going there as much as possible.

There Avni was standing with her arms crossed  against her chest. Neil was so stressed but confused as well. What was his fault if all the ladies found him irresistible? Now, he can definitely not swim with the shirt on.
But he knew, Avni won't listen to him at all.

He sometimes used to wonder how could he think that she's too innocent. After all, she is one who takes bold steps in their relationship. She was the one who initiated their first kiss, first makeout, first sex and just forget about her seduction plans. She's too bold. Who knew that the innocent face had a great seductress behind it? The girl who was crying for going home in his cabin, very well knew how to use the table to one's own benefit.

A: What were you doing?
She asked, her eyes narrowed on his face.

N: Swimming.
He said grinning sheepishly.

A: Aww baby!
She said in a sugarcoated voice. Neil immediately got the signal that he's gone. Something's definitely cooking up in her mind.

She stepped towards him swaying her hips. She stood in front of him and traced his jawline.

A: You didn't even dry yourself properly. Come I'll do it or else you'll catch cold.
She said batting her eyelashes.
Neil gulped.

He knew he is going to be tortured. He took a deep breath and smiled weakly.

Avni started unbuttoning his shirt. He knew she's going to take revenge so he must stay quite and let her do whatever she wants or he'll have to sleep in the living room for a week or more.

She traced his abs with her index finger. He inhaled sharply. He knew she wanted him to surrender and he obliged. He was pushed onto the table and Avni tied his wrists with a scarf. Neil took a deep breath. He knew this will be harder than he thought.

He closed his eyes in anticipation but he furrowed his brows together on feeling something cold on his chest.

He opened his eyes and saw that it was an ice brick and Avni had a few more in a container. She kept all of those on his bare upper body and smirked.

A: What did you think Mr. Hot Husband? That I'll give you a pleasurable punishment like always. Hmmm? Not this time,baby. Now, suffer and think twice before going to swim publicly in front of so many lustful women.

She kicked the table and went outside leaving him in a miserable condition.

N: Bhagwan! Kaisi don se shadi karli maine?
And he started crying dramatically.

While Avni was enjoying this scene from the window.

.
.
.
.
..
To be continued...