3.69

'Why were you about to jump off yesterday, I'm curious..'
Jimin looks at you, his berry lips forming a satirical grin with a gentle touch of concern.

You almost choke on the pancake.

'Uh- uh let's not talk about it..'

'I am not forcing you at all, but you can share your problems and take my free expert advices'
He chuckled.

Free expert advice?
Do I need that?
Absolutely yes.

You stir the tea whilst deciding whether or not to tell Jimin about your sad story. The sound of the spoon trudging the sides of the cup gets louder.

Your head says no.
Heart says yes.

'Actually..'
You begin, coughing a little.

The redhead nods and prepares to listen to your story tentatively.

'Long story short, my boyfriend cheated on me...........'
You exhaled heavily, your chest hurts with each escaping word as you continue '...... with his colleague.'

He almost spits out the food in his mouth.

'So you wanted to jump off a building? Yoonji, that guy deserves to be thrown from the building and then run over by a car. Not you.'
There was a hike in his voice.
His narrow eyes widened.

'I don't know....... after what I saw and the amount of vodka I consumed, it's quite understandable.....' you try justifying your actions knowing it wasn't really helping the situation in any way.

Jimin had a perplexed and disappointed look.
'Aiishh, this girl! That punk must be crazy and making you even crazier.
But his colleague ? Seriously?'

Only then, vivid scenes from the unbelievable encounter played in your mind.

Flashback

'Let me come with you! We've not had some "us" time in forever!'
You offer.

'No. I'll be fine.'
Your beloved boyfriend softly shuts you down.
His leather jacket fits him perfectly and the denims flaunted his thick thighs.
Thin lines, like dimples appeared on his pale cheeks as he pressed his lips together. His tiny scar near his eyes, made him look a little more believable amongst all the unrealistic perfections.
The glossy dark animal skin is tracing the muscles of his arms and making you blush as he flexed.
Jeon Jungkook was indeed one fine man.

And the next minute, he was gone.
The door shuts.

All you knew was, he had to meet his cousin brother who had come to the country after years.

Jungkook always kept you away from his family.
He didn't even tell them about you.
You weren't approving of it until he convinced you that he's going to tell them when the time is right.

You only could wait for that 'right' time which never really came.

An hour had passed by.
You cook food for yourself and make the bed.
He said he would be back the next afternoon.

It was about 9 pm late in the evening, you get a call from Mina, your college senior.
She was a bubbly girl, both of you would greet one another and for some reason had each other's numbers.
Not as friends, just acquaintances.

You weren't expecting a call from her in any way, especially at this hour.

You pick it up.

'Hello?'

'Hello Yoonji!'
Her voice was muffled by loud music.

'I'm surprised you called haha!'
You speak loudly, for her to hear.