4.Found him, Lost him

No. No. No.'
You shake your head and mumble in denial.
You saw a man.
His form looked much like someone you clearly didn't want to see.
He looked like Jungkook, he looked excessively like him.
No, it can't be him.
You cannot believe it is.
It is actually him.

'FUCKK'
You curse and your eyes widen as reality does hit you sooner or later.
'Fuck it IS HIM'
And what exactly are you seeing right now?
You see your 'beloved' man laid casually on a couch in the corner with a few of 'those' girls splayed all over him.
You see his face clearly.
You see him.
His eyes lay on one of these women who's sitting right beside him, her body adorning his.
You can see how the first few buttons of his shirt are open and skin is pouring out in the open.
His leather jacket is barely on him and her hands are all over his shoulders and thighs.
Four women in their sparkling petite attires seem to have grasped much of your man's attention.
Too much.
So much that you definitely conclude:
MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME.

The music is still as loud as ever, lights of various shades are flickering.
The sound from the speakers seemed to slowly mellow down as your mind registers what you're seeing.
Everything happens in slow motion.
Jungkook hasn't moved his face away from that women yet.
She's speaking, he's listening.
His hand is around her waist and her lips are moving millimeters away from his.

You gulp as tears begin to roll down.
Your chest starts to feel heavy.
And the next thing you see is,
Jungkook plants a kiss on that woman.
And no, thats not the end but the very beginning.
One kiss and his head moves in rhythm, they kiss passionately.
Like nobody's watching.

And that nobody is 'you'

Your heart turns to stone.
You close your eyes and clench your fists.
You're devastated. The unimaginable pain is slowly approaching.
Thoughts and regret come to your mind and almost everything you had ever thought turns to a big old lie.

'He kept me in the dark. He wouldn't let me meet his family. He kept my existence a secret all this while and I trusted his decision. Only to have him CHEAT ON ME? Is this what I get?
Is this what I deserve. All I ever wanted was for me to be happy. For "us" to be happy. Together'
You ask yourself as your eyes still shut.
It all makes sense now..

You're afraid to even think whats been going on all this while.. It's only a coincidence that you caught him on sight.
This doesn't mean it's only an incident in the present but probably something that had been going on the entire time.

You open your eyes.
The kissing hasn't stopped.
You don't know how to even react..
Her hand is all over the place..
All over your man.

Jungkook looks like he's having the time of his life.
No hesitation.

The jacket is off his body now.
The other women left..

You're still standing motionless, looking at your small world shatter to pieces.

'Hey, are you okay?'
An unfamiliar voice reaches your ears.
Following the sound, you look to your side.

'Hmm??'
You raise your brows as you immediately wipe your tears.
A young man, just about your age in a floral shirt and baggy pants with pretty unrealistically sculpted visuals is looking at you in an expression of worry.

'Are you okay? I noticed you were crying..'

You are surprised someone even noticed you in that huge of a crowd.

'Do I look that ugly when I cry? That it's so evident..for you to ask me?'
You fake a chuckle.

'I think I happened to unintentionally notice you and I think you look kind of cute when you cry.'
He pouts.

You halfheartedly giggled at what he said but you're chest is burning up on the inside. Through the corner of your eyes you can still see some ardent mouth to mouth action.

Your boyfriend is practically getting laid behind you.
Literally.

'That's really sweet of you to say.'
You reply on top of your lungs as the room was already loud with the music.

'Whatever may be the reason for your despair, lets drink it away. What say?'
He comes a step closer.

'Really? Like, you see that man over there?'
You point at Jungkook who's obliviously making out.

'Yeah?'
He looks where your fingers direct.

'That's my boyfriend. And yes he's currently cheating on me. And yes I happened to witness it by chance. And now you know where the tears are coming from.'

The man was speechless.
He seemed to instantly feel awkward.
His smile is gone and he blinks a few times, looking at the ground.

'It's okay. You don't have to say anything. My life is pathetic.'
You turn to him and place your hand on this shoulder as you pat.

'FUCKING LOSER.'
He looks at you.
There's some hint of aggression.

'What???'
You're confused.

'HE'S A FUCKING LOSER.'

He's whisper-yelling to your ears as he moved his face right next to yours.

'AND YOU DESERVE MUCH BETTER.'

The stranger holds your hand and takes you away from the scene.
He takes you to the other side of the club at the bar counter.
You walk along.

'Fuck that bastard. I don't care how long you must have loved him, you cannot waste a single second to think about him. Drink and Forget. Pack your bags and leave that jerk. He really doesn't deserve another thought of yours. Don't even accept an apology. An apology for cheating is Bullshit. Just say goodbye.'

You cry even more now.
This time, you are sobbing your heart out with every passing word.
You can't seem to even believe you'd see this day.

You're a mess.
He hugs you as you cry on his shoulders helplessly.
You felt so empty and in need of support, this was all you had.

You really had nobody else.

Moments later, you pull off and wipe off the excess once again and take a deep breath.

'Thank you. I don't know if I can stop loving him this instant but I'm definitely not wasting a single second. And I'm packing my bags, going back home.... or the place that should have been my home. I really made a big fool out of myself.
A fucking fool. Fucking jungkook.'

You speak in slight sobs.
'It's okay, we all are fools in love. But you're wiser now.'
He smiles.
You gulp his offered drink.

You drink......And drink.

And you're.... Drunk.

You turn in to the 4 drink version of yourself.

'Hey hey hey, I think you've had too much please stop!!'
The stranger pushes away the glasses and obstructs you from drinking further.

Too bad, you're already heavily drunk.

'Hey you Mr. boxy smile, nice meeting umm you and thanks for the drinks...umm...woah why is everything so slow and hazy...ummm what was I saying????
Ohhhhhhhhh fuck jungkook yeah and nice meeting you..haaa didn't I already say that??? Hahahahahahahahaha ohhhh i dont see kookie now fuck he's unmmm probably fucking her brains out somewhere!!!!!! I'll just end everything here I've had enough. I need ummmm a break ?!! No like a break forever I just wanna meet god bye'
The drunkard in you makes a comeback.

Let me tell you, for every drink you've had : you're really someone else.

Saying that, and before the other side could reply, you're already walking away.

'Heyy!!! Stopp!!!!!'
You don't hear the screams from the man.
You feel like someone tried to grab your hand but you violently threw it away and left.

And the next thing you know is,
You're on the top of the terrace, staring down towards imminent death.

*flashback ends*