Chapter 2

Waking up to someone is quite an awesome experience, especially if you woke up to someone named Derek Hale. Well, minus my Dad looming over the bed like Freddie Kreuger holding up his sharp nails.

-

Stiles looks up and sees his Dad looming over the bed, with his arms crossed in front of his chest and an impatient look on his face.

He groans against his pillow. This is not how he imagined waking up in the morning.

“Stiles, you know the drill.” John says and then exits the room.

“I’m in trouble, aren’t I?”

Stiles turns and sees Derek, who looked like he just woke up. Honestly, Stiles just melted at the sight of a sleep-mused Derek Hale, with his hair sticking up everywhere and oh my gosh, he looked so adorable.

“Um… well, I’m not gonna sugar-coat it but I’m pretty sure he still has his gun on him… so, here’s to hoping.” Stiles mutters as he jumps out of bed.

-

And, yep, they did get in trouble.

“Son, I know that you have a date with Derek this Friday but you will cancel it. Any other plans for this weekend are also cancelled. Derek, you look like a nice young man who cares a lot about Stiles but I will still call Talia and get her to punish you. Now, go to school. It’s too early for me to be this stressed out.”  John said as he pointed at Stiles then turns his attention to Derek, who was nodding solemnly.

~

When Derek got home to get his things for school, Talia was in the kitchen, left hand with a sharp knife and her right hand holding a red tomato. She looked up and said, “So, I got this interesting call from the Sheriff just a little while ago.”

“I’m sorry, Mom. I just had to see Stiles, okay? He didn’t reply to me and I thought something happened… so-“

“Sweetie, I understand your need to see your boyfriend but you have to be responsible, okay? Now, go upstairs and freshen up.” Talia says, watching Derek nod slowly and makes his way up the stairs, “By the way, you’re grounded until Sunday, so tell your three Musketeers that they’re not allowed over!”

Talia hears a loud groan in reply.

~

[Stiles]: Grounded ‘til Sunday L

[Scott]: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!

[Scott]: wat ‘bout Halo Sunday!?

[Stiles]: Got in trouble with Dad.

[Stiles]: I’ll tell you when I get to school, k?

[Scott]: aw. okay then! c u!

~

When Stiles got to school, he found Scott parking his deathtrap of a bike while Kira smiled at him.

He checks for Derek’s Camaro and finds it nowhere.