Something

"I'm sorry for bothering you this late at night." you said. 

"It's okay. It was our fault that made you go home late." Kairi said. You just shook your head. 

"It's fine. At first, I was worried, I might scare your customers away with my bad cooking." you laughed. 

"What are you saying? Your cooking was delicious!" Kairi complimented. 

"Eh? What?" you asked, eyeing him with curiosity. 

"Umm...Don't tell Touma or Umika. I tasted your cooking when no one was looking." Kairi winked. 

"Ah! So that the last portion was a bit short." you pointed it out, "So it was YOU!" Kairi smiled sheepishly. 

"Shhh! I told you don't tell anyone." Kairi begged. 

"Alright. I won't. You owe me one." you smiled. 

"Oh. We're here!" you said. They stopped at the apartment. 

"Arigato." you bowed, before heading in. But Kairi stopped you. 

"Wait a minute." 

"Eh? Is there something wrong?" you asked worriedly. 

"Um..will you visit our bistro tomorrow?" Kairi asked. 

"I don't know. Why?" you asked, you didn't mean to be so impolite. 

"um...well, never mind. Sorry, hehe." Kairi brushed it off. 

"Gomen. I didn't mean to sound so rude." you apologized. 

"No. I'm sorry for so sudden. I was thinking that since you just moved here...you might find a hard time finding a job. So I was thinking of offering a part-time job for you currently at our bistro." Kairi explained. 

"EH? That would be great. But are you sure the other woudn't mind? I know Umika won't be. But I don't think Touma-san would be okay with it." you said. 

"I will talk to the two of them, especially Touma. So don't you worry. So do you accept it?" Kairi asked, extending his hand out. 

You thought about it. Thinking hard. finally, you also extended your hand, and shook his hand. 

"Okyu! I'll accept it." you smiled. 

"Alrighty! You should get in now." Kairi smiled. You nodded, and wished him a good night. You started heading in. 

"Night, Kairi." you said, Kairi smiled. 

"Adieu!" Kairi shouted, and left. 

You went up to your room, and lay down on your bed. You decided to open the television and watched the news. 

Soon, the news popped up the fight between Lupinranger, Patoranger and the Ganglers. You sat straight up. 

Although you were foreigners, you loved to hear news about the Lupinranger. Like everybody else, you were curious about them. You wanted to know about them. 

You watched carefully, as they showed the clips of the fight, and the scenes where Lupinranger disappeared. Suddenly, something caught your ears. 

That! It sounds to similar. But where?  You questioned to yourself, until it struck you. Uiso! It can't be! 

To be continued....

Hello y'all! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. What do ya think? What did you suspect? 

Comment below!

Til' next time! <3 

Ja nei.