Me

Flashback

You were running toward the battle direction. As you turn at the corner, you felt a hand-pulled you in a small alley. You were about to scream, but their hand covered your mouth. 

"Shhhh!" the person said. You looked up and saw it was Noel. 

"Noel-san? What are you doing here? You should go out there and help them." you stated. 

"Where do you think you're going? Didn't Kairi told you to stay behind." Noel warned. You looked down and stay silence. 

"I..." you muttered. Noel let out a heavy sigh and handed you something. 

"Huh? What is this?" You asked. 

"Just wear it. At least it would protect you. I asked Kogure to borrow one of the Lupin collection." Noel quickly explained. You just nodded and take the armor. 

"Now go. I'll be there soon." He said. 

"Eh? Weren't you planning to take me back to the bistro?" you asked in surprise. 

"You're stubborn like him. " Noel said and then smiled. You smiled back and started running again. You turned around and waved to Noel. 

"Arigato!" you shouted. 

End of flashback

Kairi flicked your forehead. 

"Ouch! What was that for?" you yelped in pain. 

"That for scaring me. Do you know how scared I was? I thought I lost you." He muttered. 

"I'm fine. Sorry for making you worry." you muttered. He pulled you into a hug. 

"Anyway, I'm glad your safe." Kairi said. 

"Me too." you said. 

Keiichiro coughed breaking the atmosphere. 

"I don't know if you two know each other or not. But Lupin Red release her please because we need to take her to the hospital for further treatment. Like side effect." he stated. 

"She's fine." Kairi stubbornly replied. He didn't want to let you go out of his sight. 

"How do you know?" Keiichiro argued back. 

"Because I know." Kairi stated. 

The two glared at each others. They were both ready to fight. Touma quickly pulled Kairi back and Sakuya stopped Keiichiro. 

"Senpai. This is not the time." Sakuya begged. 

"Let them go, Keiichiro." Tsukasa advised. She knows that both team were heavily injured. Rest is what they both need. 

"Red, enough. Let head back." Touma stated. Kairi sighed. He walked over to you and grab you tight. 

"Where do you think you're taking Y/N?" Keiichiro stated.

"She's mine...my Lupin treasure." You blushed at his words. "...Til' next time, Adieu" Kairi stated and disappeared along with you and the others. 

"yah! come back here!" Keiichiro angrily stated. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

As they returned to the bistro, everyone went straight to bed. They were worn out. However, Kairi couldn't sleep. He went out the bistro and saw you cleaning the dishes. 

"Y/N?" he called your name. 

"Kairi-kun? Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" you said. 

"I couldn't sleep," Kairi explained. 

"Oh, why don't you sit? I'll make you a cup of tea then." you explained. 

"it's fine. But you don't need to wash those dishes. We can do it tomorrow." Kairi stated. 

"It's fine. I want to do it." you said. 

Silence. An awkward silence. 

"Umm...kairi...I have a something to ask," you said breaking the silence. 

"Huh? What is it?" he asked. 

"Umm..." you poured the tea in the cup and handed to him. "About earlier...what you said to Keiichiro-san..."

"it's true." Kairi interrupted you. 

"Eh?" you asked. 

"I meant what I said Y/N. That's you're my Lupin treasure." Kairi stated looking up at your eyes. 

You blushed. Kairi's hand started reaching your cheek and pulled you closer to him. You could feel him leaning closer. Both of you close your eyes, as your lip connected. 

________'s POV

Thank you for being there. When you first came, I know that I have to protect you no matter what. Despite all the chaos and danger, you still stand by my side. Everything have its beginning. And ours beginning it's the same. It starts with you and me. And I hope it will stay like that. 

The end. 

A special thanks to all the readers who have loved and followed this story. I was so nervous when I planned it out because I'm not sure if you guys will enjoy it xD. But I guess you did! I got the inspiration to write this kind of story because of KPOP idol x reader. I thought why not write one for Sentai. 

Anyway, I hope I didn't disappoint you with the ending. And once again thank you for the support! <3 

Til' next time

Adieu ~~~