New

The next morning, you woke up as usual. You decided to walk around, nearby stores to explore the area a little more.

However, as you walk around, your head was in deep thought. It couldn't be right? Maybe it just a coincidence?

Since you weren't paying attention to where you were going. You accidentally bumped into someone, and fell flat on the ground.

"Oh my. I'm sorry. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" the voice asked. You looked up to see a young man, dressed in a police uniform suit? The man looked concern as he held his hand out and pulled you ip.

"Thanks." You said.

"I'm so sorry. I have pay attention to my surrounding." the man tried to say in his best english.

"It's okay. It's my fault for not paying attention." You said, in Japanese. The man looked somewhat surprise.

"You can speak Japanese?" the man asked back in Japanese. You nodded.

"I just moved here. But I'm quite fluent in Japanese." you explained.

"Oh." the man nodded.

"oh by the way, my name is Sakuya. Patoren#2. Nice to meet you" the man introduced himself.

"Oh, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you as well." you smiled.

"Well, Y/N-san, if you ever need anything, feel free to look for me. I usually patrol here at this time." Sakuya smiled back.

"I'll keep that in mind. Arigato." You bowed.

"Oh, no need to be so formal. Anyway, I've..." Sakuya got interrupted by a scream. You were shocked by the scream as well.

Both you and Sakuya ran to the scene, and saw people running away from the Ganglers.

"Ganglers?!" you say in shock, you never imagine you will see one in your life.

"Y/N-san, please find a safety place to hide." Sakuya stated, and already started dashing to the Ganglers.

"Keisa Change." Sakuya said.

//Patoren Nigou//

You stood there, froze in place. But because you were allured to the fight. You wanted to see what happen, even though you might risk your life. You could see the porderman approaching a kid, who was to scare to run.

Without thinking, you ran toward them, and kicked those ugly monster away.

"Run!" you told the kid. The boy nodded, and immidiately started to run.

"Arigato, nee-chan!" he waved, and ran quickly.

You were to distracted by the boy's running figure, you didn't notice that the pordermans were approaching you again. You turned and saw one of them was about to slash you. Using your instinct, you held one arm out, and closed your eye tight.

You could hear gun shooting, and the porderman were attacked. You looked and saw. The 3 Lupin Thief!

"We'll be taking your treasure, Gangler!" Lupin Red announced. And the 3 transformed.

//LupinRed//LupinBlue//LupinYellow//

The 3 started to run in the battlefield. Once again, not bothering the surrounding, you stood there and watched. Until another porderman attacked you, you used your foot and kicked them hard. However, you saw more coming, and you started to panick.

Luckily, Lupin Red came and rescued you in time.

"Are you okay?" he asked. You slowly nodded. He quickly grabbed your hand, and took you to a safe corner.

"Stay here okay." Lupin Red instructed. You just nodded. Lupin Red was about to run back to the battle field.

"Wait a minute!" You said. Lupin Red stopped on his track and looked back, confused.

"Arigato." you stated. Lupin Red just nodded.

"No problem. Adieu!"

As he left, you wanted to do what was told. But something, deep inside your heart, telling that you must run to the battlefield. Like something bad is going to happen.

Back at the battlefield, the full force of Patoranger has arrived. All were fighting against the Ganglers, and each other as well. Lupin Red managed to join back in.

Unfortunately, both team were beaten, and lying on the ground. Their transform suits had disappeared.

"Ha! Time to end you all now!" the Ganglers smirked, pointing the weapon at the six rangers. The 6 tried to get up, but failed. They were severely injured.

"Say your prayer!" As the Gangler was about to fire, the 6 closed their eyes.

"Yo! Stupid Gangler!" you yelled, and threw a rock at him.

"Huh?" the Gangler stopped firing and turned his attention toward you. The 6 rangers also looked up.

Kairi, behind the mask, was surprised. Y/N?! What is she doing there? I told her to stay behind. Baka girl!

Umika, behind the mask, was worried. Y/N-chan! Run! He is dangerous!

Touma, behind the mask, was just shocked. What is that girl doing? Is she stupid?

Sakuya was yelling, "Y/N-san! RUN! He is dangerous!"

But you didn't listen.

"What do you want mere human?" the Gangler stated.

You gulped hard. "I have a LUPIN collection that your master is looking for." you lied.

"Hm.Why do you think I would believe that?" The Gangler stated.

"Because..." you said.

You could feel all eyes were on you.

"Because I am the lost daughter of the Lupin creators!"

All 6 were shocked.

Behind the building, a figure, biting the ices, who is also watching the battle, smirked.

"Hmm...interesting."

To be continued.

So what do you think of the sudden twist? Do you like it? Tell me below!

Anyway, IDOL MV got 100M views in 4 days 23 hours 20 min! Hooray!!!

Love you all, Ja nei!