It

"Kogure-san, is there a way to go the Gangler world?" Umika asked. Kogure shook his head. 

"Only a Gangler can open the portal, we can't do it." Kogure explained. 

"Then what should we do? Y/N-chan and Kairi-kun could be in danger!" Umika said in panicked. Everyone was in deep thought and sighed. 

"Noel-san, do you have any way?" Umika asked again. Noel solemnly shook his head. Umika sighed in defeat. 

Just then the bistro door slammed open causing everyone to jump up. 

"Kairi! Y/N!" Umika called, seeing them enter. 

"How di---? Kairi what happened to you and Y/N?" Touma asked. Kogure and Noel successfully hid before you could see them. 

"Y/N-chan, your arm is bleeding!" Umika said worriedly. Kairi didn't answer Touma, rushed in and brought the medical kit. 

"Y/N-chan. Sit down." Kairi stated. Umika helped pull the chair. Touma just stood there and observed. He also wanted to make sure you didn't spot Kogure or Noel. 

You winced as Kairi put on the medicine. 

"Daijobu?" he asked. You shook your head. Umika looked at you sympathetically. 

"I should have be more careful. Gomen. I didn't mean to worry you." you apologized to Kairi. 

"No. It's not your fault. It's my fault you got shot if I had paid attention to the Gangler..." Kairi said, but got interrupted by both Umika and Touma. 

"Kairi! You can't--" 

"It's okay. She knows." Kairi stated. 

"Oh...oka----WAIT WHAT?" both said in shock, along with Kogure and Noel, with surprised you and Kairi. 

"You told her?" Touma asked Kairi on a "you're-death-soon". 

"I--"

"i figure it out myself." you interrupted Kairi. 

"How?" Touma asked. 

"Well...it's your change in attitude toward me." you explained. Touma glared at you. 

"I don't see how that can make you figure me out." Touma spat. Umika was about to stop Touma. Kairi realized you skipped the Adieu part. He was about to add in, but you were faster. 

"After I was captured or kidnapped by the thieves, your attitude change. Basically, when I enter the bistro with Touma. All of you were tense. From that on, I made the deduction you guys are thieves" You stated in a tone "don't-argue-with-me-you-won't-win". 

Kairi gulped as he senses your dark aura. It was as scary as Touma's. All could sense the tension between you and Touma. You two were having a glaring contest of some sort. You didn't know why you were like that, but you were pissed of Touma's attitude. 

"Very nice observation." Noel clapped in order to lighten the situation. Kogure nodded. 

"May we know who you are?" Kogure asked. 

"Y/N L/N from (your country)." You shortly replied. 

"Wow...your Japanese is quite fluent." Noel complimented. 

"Arigato. You must be Lupin X?" you asked. Noel nodded. 

"How about you?" you pointed to Kogure. 

"I'm ..." Kogure was about to tell you but Touma stopped him. 

"You have no right to know." Touma just simply said. 

"Yah--Touma--" Umika and Kairi said. 

"At least I'm not the one who let their teammates down because..." you weren't able to finish because Kairi covered your mouth. 

"Y/N-chan, I know you mean well. But you don't really want to make him mad." Kairi pleaded. 

"But--" you stubbornly said. 

"Please?" Kairi asked you. You sighed, and shut up. 

"You too Touma." Kairi stated. 

"You--" 

"He's right. What we need to do now is to figure out how to defeat that Gangler, before he tells Dogranio. 

"Noel is right." Kogure stated. Touma reluctantly gave in. Umika handed you a cup of water. 

"Y/N-chan, are you feeling better from the injuries?" Umika softly asked. 

"Mhm...arigato, Umika-chan." you said. 

"You should stay here when we enter the next battle," Kairi stated. Umika along with Noel and Kogure nodded. Touma just looked from afar. 

"Hai," you sighed. 

"It's getting late, you should stay here tonight. Just to be safe." Kairi suggested, glaring at Touma so he won't protest.

"It's okay. I don't---" 

"It's okay Y/N-chan! You can sleep with me. Kairi is a pervy if you are put in the same the room with him, and Touma snores really loud." Umika said. This cause you to laugh. 

"Yeh, you should sleep with Umika---OI HEY! I'm not a pervy." Kairi argued. Everyone laughed. Unknown to you, Kairi glanced at you and saw you were laughing with Umika. These help him feel alot better. He was glad you are okay. 

Annyeong! Did I made you wait long? I hope my storyline isn't getting too predictable or else it would be boring right? xd 

Anyway, stay tune for the next chapter. Vote & Review! Love. 

Til' next time, Adieu~~~