You

"Yo! Gangler! Looking for someone?" Kairi asked. 

"Where's that girl?" The Gangler demanded. 

"Which girls??" Kairi pretended to not know. 

"Tell me where she is. You thieves!" The Gangler stated as he ordered the pordermans to attack. 

"Let's go." Kairi said. 

[ 0 - 1 - 0 

Masquerade 

Kaitou Change]

They started to run towards and fight back. The Gangler dashed towards Kairi. 

"Tell me, Lupin Red. Where's that girl and that boy!" 

"I told you, they're somewhere safe," Kairi stated. He realized that the Gangler didn't really figure out his identity. 

Bingo! We just need to end you here before the-

Before Kairi could finish his thoughts, he could hear the siren of the police. 

Aish! The cops are here. 

"Stop there, Gangler!" Keiichiro shouted. 

"The Kaitou(s) are here too!" Sakuya stated. 

"then we'll take them both!" Keiichiro stated. 

"Aish! Can you stay out of these, cops." Kairi stated, interrupting Keiichiro before he could transform. 

"What did you say Kaitou! you are in no position to command me to do so!" Keiichiro shouted, as mad as usual. 

"Just transform Keiichiro" Tsukasa advised, but before she could finish her sentence, the pordermans started surrounding them. 

Ichigou 

Nigou

Sangou

Patrize

Keisa Change]

"Let's go!" Keiichiro ordered. 

"Hai!" Sakuya and Tsukasa replied. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

back at the bistro,...

You was sitting there, looking very nervous. You was worried about Kairi and the others. You wanted to dash to them, but she promised you would stay here. 

"don't worry, they'll be fine." Kogure appeared out of nowhere and stated to you. 

"but I'm really worried that their identity is going to be exposed," you stated back. 

"I'm sure Kairi and the others are fine, they are talented young, who have an unlimited amount of strength and ability," Kogure explained, trying to ease your nerve. You just nodded, and sat down on a nearby chair. Kogure brought you some tea. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Yosha, it's only you left Gangler. Give in!" Kairi shouted. Somehow, the thieves were able to convince the police team to defeat this Gangler or your life would be in danger. Even the stubborn Keiichiro gave in and helped the thieves. 

"Never. Now give me the girl and that pesky little boy who was with her. Where's he? I only saw you and that girl escape!" the Gangler shouted. 

"What little boy?" Keiichiro asked. 

"The one with curly hair." the Gangler demanded. 

"Kairi?" Tsukasa murmured. 

"What have you done to him?" Sakuya asked. 

"Did nothing. He magically disappeared." the Gangler stated. 

"He's safe. I save him before I save her. Now I'll finish you!" Kairi shouted. 

"As if you can." the Gangler smirked as he used his guns and started to shoot toward them. They all dodge successfully. 

"You kill my precious brother, and now I'll avenge for him." the Gangler stated. 

"Your brother?" Umika asked. 

"It might be the last one we took the collection and then kidnapped Y/N" Touma explained. 

"Ahh." Umika nodded, as she finally understands. 

"Less talking, and let's fight!" Keiichiro demanded. 

They all ran toward him as one. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Back at the bistro, 

You were sipping your tea until the cup suddenly fell down to the ground and shattered. 

"Gomenasai!" you suddenly said. 

"It's okay. That's Kairi cup. You can explain to him..." Kogure stated, but you already dashed out of the bistro. 

"Y/N, wher--" but he just shook his head. Be safe. he stated in his thought.

As you were running toward Kairi, in your mind you can only repeat the same prayer. Please be okay. Please let Kairi-kun be okay. This is the mess I created, so I have to fix it myself. I can do it. As you started to pick up your pace. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Back kairi's...

Everyone was lying down, harsh on the ground. The gangler stepped toward Kairi and pointed his gun at Kairi's head. 

"Now tell me where the girl." the Gangler threatened as he was about to pull the trigger. 

"Never." Kairi muttered, breathing heavily. 

"Red!" Touma and Umika shouted at the back. 

"Kaitou!" Keiichiro yelled. 

"No!" Sakuya stated. 

"Stop it!" Tsukasa shouted. 

"well then...'Adieu for you' " the Gangler smirked. 

BANG! 

TBC....

Thank you for all your patience ^^ I'm so happy that this book is receiving so much supports. There's only 2 chapters left. I'll try my best to finish up this book in the summer. 

Til' next time...Adieu~~~