Starts

You and Umika were sleeping on the same bed, you two, of course, were chattering. Umika told her stories for you to hear. You nodded and understood why Umika chose this road, as well as for Kairi and Touma. 

"You're so strong, Umika-chan!" you exclaimed, which caused Umika to look at you in surprise. She blushed at your sudden compliment. 

"I'm not that strong. Kairi-kun tachi is stronger than me." Umika explained. You shook your head. 

"I know that they are strong. But they are male. You are just a girl like me, and you endure so much." You explained, causing Umika to blush again. You chuckled as you saw her red tomato face. Umika quickly changes the topic. And this time it was your turn. 

"So Y/N-chan, do you like Kairi?"  she raises her eyebrow while asking. She could see your fluster face, JACKPOT! she smirked. 

"Yah...why do you suddenly ask that. Of course I like him, you, and the others as well." you said, dodging her 'real' purpose of the whole question. 

"You know what I mean Y/N-chan~~" Umika singsonged. 

You let a pout and then Umika chuckled. 

"So you do have a special feeling for him!" she exclaimed but you quickly covered her mouth. 

"Mmmmm" she muffed. 

"Shhh...he might hear us," you said, your face was a tomato. "Keep it as a secret please." you pleaded her, as you let go of your hand. 

She nodded. 

"But why don't you tell him?" she whispered. 

"I don't know if he feels the same way...and I just met him. Moreover, I'm the reason right now, that put your identities in danger," you explained. 

"Y/N-chan...it's not your fault. None of us blame you for this. AND maybe Kairi does feel the same way. " Umika said. You just shook your head, while Umika nodded her head. 

After a while, you two burst in laughter. And someone knocked the door which scared you guys. 

"Who's there?" Umika asked. 

"I know it really to have a new roommate to chat about me, but can you keep it down so I can sleep.," the voice said. Both you and Umika know is Kairi. 

"Yah! Who says we are talking about you? and sorry, we'll keep it down. GO back to your Room!" Umika demanded. 

"Yikes! Y/N-chan, please stay safe. Don't let the monster eat you. Adieu~~" Kairi said and retrieved. You laughed while Umika fumed. 

You're so done K-A-I-R-I! Umika stated in her mind. 

"C'mon Umika-chan, let's hit the bed." you said. Umika nodded and turned off the light. 

"Good night Umika-chan!" 

"Good night Y/N!" 

And you two drifted in your sleep. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Kairi's POV 

I let out a relief sigh after he went to check on you. I was walking back to his room, but Touma stopped him. 

"We need to talk." Touma stated. I just sighed and followed. 

"You--" Touma said but I interrupted him. 

"I know you are trying to warn me about Y/N. But trust me, she is just like any normal person." I said. 

"How do you know if she doesn't has any bad intentions?" Touma asked. 

"That's the point. You always give that suspicious look on new people you just met. I know you just want to be cautious. But it's not necessary for Y/N. you can see Kogure-san and Noel-san are both chill about her." I answered. Touma looked at my eyes. They were only determination, I can tell you. So he finally gave in. 

"Alright. I give her a chance. But just one chance. You hear me." Touma stated. 

"Don't worry. She'll change your mind in no time." I replied and smiled. "Nite Touma." I said as I left the room. 

I went back to my own room and turned off the light. Soon, sleep came over me. 

I'll protect you no matter what, Y/N

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Since it's Valentine, here's the gift from me to you all! I hope you enjoy this new chapter. It doesn't really includes much action so sorry if I disappointed you guys. This chapter main focus is Y/N & Umika friendship, and Touma & Kairi consversation about you ;) 

Anyway, til' next time! Adieu ~~