You

"Huh? Do you think I'll believe that?!" the Gangler stated. 

"It's a choice of your." you boldly replied. 

Lost daughter? Is she really? Kairi stated in his brain. 

"Hpfm...Alright then! I take you back to my master!" The Gangler stated. But before he could do anything, he saw Touma was already by his case. 

1-3-6 and the case opened. Touma quickly reached inside and grabbed the piece. The Gangler was shocked, he tried to close the case, but it was too late. 

"Hey! Come back here! You thief!" The Gangler yelled. 

Toum shoots the Gangler, and immediately dashed up to you. You looked at him confused, but then you feel everything turned black. 

"You, police. Take care of him. We've got the Lupin Collection already." With that, Touma disappeared, carrying you with him. 

"Y/N!" Sakuya yelled. 

"Let's go Yellow." Kairi stated, chasing after Touma. Umika nodded and they left. 

"Adieu!" Kairi shouted to the police. 

"You thief! COME BACK HERE! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU GUYS YET!" Keiichiro yelled. 

"Keiichiro, we must defeat the Gangler first. That is our first prioritize. " Tsukasa reminded him. Keiichiro sighed in frustration. While Sakuya was worried about your safety, he wondered where had the thieves taken you, after you falsely announced that you are the lost daughter of...

"Yah! Sakuya!" Keiichiro demanded. 

"Hai, Sempai!" Sakuya stated. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

NO ONE'S POV

"Yah Touma! What are you doing?" Kairi angrily stated as he saw Touma tying your arm together. 

"Touma, you gonna hurt Y/N!" Umika said. 

"Be quiet. I won't harm her. We'll just question her." Touma reasoned.

"But we don't need to tie her up!" Both of them shouted back. 

"This is in case she tried to run away," Touma stated. That silence both of them. There was an awkward silence until Umika speaks up. 

"But is there really a lost daughter?" Umika asked. 

"I don't know." Kairi sighed. 

"Kogure never told us about any of this. This means either she is lying, and she knows our identity, or she is working for the Gangler" Touma reasoned. 

"Yah! Why do think of Y/N like that." Kairi said. 

"She's not like that. Y/N-chan is really friendly and kind." Umika stated. 

"Don't get your guard down." Touma lectured. 

"Shhh. She's waking up." Kairi pointed. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

You started to wake up, still unfamiliarized with the surroundings. You looked around, and saw in front of you were the Lupin Thief. You were about to raise your hand up, but realize they were tied to the chair 

"What the F***" you stated, and realized what you just said. 

"Sorry for the faulty language." you apologized to them. But most them of looked at you with a puzzle eyes. 

You forgot that they don't English that well. You cleared your throat. 

"Why am I here?" you asked, still struggling in your chair.

"Who are you? What is your intention?" Touma asked with a threatening voice. 

"Eh?" you asked. 

"Answer me," Touma stated. 

"My name is Y/N L/N. I'm from (your country). I have no intention with you guys, aside from wanting to know who is behind the mask." You gulped. 

"see I Told you. She's not suspicious, Blue." Kairi said, under the mask. Umika also nodded. 

"You two are too naive. She might be lying." Touma stated. 

"Then how do you know?" Kairi asked, and at the same time, you stated as well. They all looked at you in shock. 

"What did you just say?" Touma asked.

"I'm asking, 'how do you know?'. Are you a lie detector?" you spat. Touma clenched his fist, clearly, he was shocked that you answered back to him. Moreover, he could sense the boldness in your voice. 

"Then why should we believe you?" Touma hissed. 

"Because I'm not a kind of person who harms other for my own benefits. And don't forget, if it wasn't for me, you would be seeing whoever on the other side." You stated. 

Umika and Kairi were shocked at what they just heard. 

"Blue, enough. Release her." Kairi demanded to Touma, eyeing him. They were having a staring contest of some sort, until Touma finally gives in. 

"Fine. But if anything bad happens because of her, you guys are to blame." Touma stated. 

Umika quickly went over and untied for you.

"Are you okay, Y/N-san? Are you hurt?" she asked, you shook your head, and smiled at her. 

"I'm fine," you replied. 

"I'll take Y/N back, to avoid suspicion from the police. I'll meet you guys back at the bis-- the usual place." Kairi stated but realized what he was about to say and quickly covered it. 

Umika nodded, while Touma stood still. 

Kairi turned to you.

"Allow me," Kairi stated. You still confused what he meant. You suddenly his arm around your waist as he hugged you closer to his side. 

You blushed, but hide it so no one noticed. 

"Adieu!" Kairi stated to the other two and flew out of the garage. 

Sorry for the long postponed. I hope you guys like this chapter. Give me your thoughts. DM me your ideas...since it's KairixReader story afterall. ^^