Chapter 5

Harry's POV

We were frantically searching for Percy, who hadn't appeared in the same place Hermione, Ron, and Draco had. "Have you found him?" Hermione asked. "No," I answered. Hermione sighed. "He could be anywhere! How are we supposed to find him?!" Hermione cried exasperatedly.

"Hermione! Harry!" Someone shouted. We both whirled around to see Percy running up to us, looking slightly dazed. "Percy! Where the hell were you?!" Hermione shouted angrily at him. I slightly notice Percy flinch at the word 'hell,' but otherwise ignored it. "I just had some trouble. It was nothing, really," He assured. "Nothing?! We were searching for you for half an hour!" Hermione screamed, punching Percy on the side of his arm.

"Percy!" Ron screamed. Ron and Draco caught up with us, gasping for air. "Where the bloody hell were you?!" Ron exclaimed. "It doesn't matter!" I screamed. "Let's just go get Percy's supplies!" Everyone nodded in agreement, and we walked off to receive Percy's seventh year supplies.

Percy marveled at Diagon Alley, looking at all the wizards, witches, and buildings. Outside of Quality Quidditch Supplies, a new broomstick was displayed, and lots of children were crowded around it, pleading their parents to get them the new broomstick.

Percy looked awfully confused at why everyone was crowding around a broomstick. On the side, in neat, careful handwriting, it read Starstruck. "Whoa, that must cost a fortune!" Ron exclaimed. "But its a broomstick," Percy said. "You can buy one on Amazon for like, $10,"

~~Time Skip!! Percy has already gotten his books. Now he needs a pet and a wand~~

We stopped outside Eeylops Owl Emporium, to get Percy his owl. "C'mon, let's go," I exclaimed. I walked inside, and the rest of them followed me, except for Percy. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't like owls," He replied. Draco stared weirdly at Percy. "What do you mean? They're just owls. They won't hurt you," Hermione assured.

Percy mumbled something his breath, before taking a step into the store. The owls seemed to glare at him, squawking angrily at him, but they stayed in their spots. Percy sighed of relief. We walked around, but none of them seemed to like Percy. They would bite his fingers, and turn away from him as he looked at them.

"What about that one?" Hermione asked, pointing at a brown Barn owl, but beautiful sea green eyes. Percy smiled gratefully, and picked it up by the handle on its cage. A woman with blonde curls and startling grey eyes walked towards us, glaring at Percy. Her eyes seemed to radiate pure hate and loathing for Percy.

"You should be thankful, sea scum." She said. Percy rolled his eyes. I stared confusedly at them. Had they known each other before? "Who was she?" Hermione asked. "She's my second cousin," He replied casually. We stared weirdly at Percy, but we continued on to our final destination, Ollivander's Wand Shop.

"Go on in," Hermione exclaimed. "Aren't you guys coming with me?" He asked. "You have to go in yourself," I explained. "Okay..." Percy replied, pushing open the door.

Percy's POV

"Hello, Mr. Jackson," An old man, probably Ollivander, greeted. I walked cautiously inside, because somehow he knew my name, or at least my last name. "I- I'm here for a wand," I asked. Ollivander nodded. "Alright, hold your hand out," He instructed. I did as told, and suddenly measuring tapes flew towards me and started measuring my arm.

Ollivander considered the measurements, and came back with a box. He opened the lid to reveal a elegantly carved stick, or a wand. Ollivander handed it to me, and I held it strangely in my hands. "Give it a wave." Ollivander told me. I waved it in the air, unsure of what to do. The windows shattered and wands flew out of their shelves. "Nope, definitely not," He stated, taking the wand from me.

He gave me another pair, and I waved it just as I had the last time. The table fell over and the shattered glass flew towards us. We both ducked as it flew over our heads, damaging the wall. I put the wand down carefully, wondering if I was waving it wrong.

We tried wand after wand, each time completely destroying the store. "You are one hard customer Mr. Jackson," Ollivander exclaimed. He suddenly stopped moving and grinned. He walked over to a shelf and grabbed a box down. Inside was a dark brown wand with green streaks going upwards towards the tip. At the bottom end, there was an emerald jewel. It was beautiful.

I grabbed the wand, pleading to Poseidon that this would be the one, and I waved it. The windows repaired themselves, boxes repositioned themselves, and everything was fixed. The smell of an ocean breeze filled the room and it felt bright and warm. "I think that's it. 11 inches, made of Elm wood and threstal hair core, firm. I think that will suit you very nice Mr. Jackson. Use it well." Ollivander said.

I walked out of the store and found Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco standing there, talking with each other. "So, how'd it go?" Draco asked. "Weird," I replied. They laughed, as if this was perfectly normal.

Harry's POV

Percy looked so confused that I felt bad for him. He must've had a simple life, with regular parents, going to a regular school before he ever found out he was a wizard.

He hasn't been through anything I have. Did he save the sorcerers stone? No. Did he enter the Chamber of secrets? No. Did he face dementors? No. Did he play in the Triwizard tournament? No. Did he survive Voldemort and defeat him? No.

But I knew that he would trade all this to have his normal life back. He didn't want to be a wizard.