Chapter 2: Jealousy can make a villian do most anything~

Turbo POV:
It was a few days before (y/n) came back to Litwak's. I was starting to get worried.. I cared about her.. I didn't even know why, SHE'S A HUMAN! Just.. A pathetic human... That's what Jet and Gear kept telling me anyways. It's also what I told myself but... This particular human was special.. There's just one teensy little problem... SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND... Now, as my colleagues know.. Me and jealousy.. Don't exactly heh... Mix well.. I will do most anything to get what I want! It was the same with this human! Even if that means breaking a few rules. What will they do? Unplug me? Heh, I doubt it! I went throughout the day as usual when she walked in! Of course.. With.. Dani.. She came over to my cabinet and started playing, I let my code take over as I looked at her with a smile on my face.. Wait... What's she looking at..?

(Y/n): *she looked over at Litwak plugging in a new game, it was called "Road-Blasters"* Oh woah! A new racing game, awesome!

**she walked away from my cabinet mid game to.. PLAY A DIFFERENT RACING GAME?!.. Ooooh, now I'm pissed... THAT'S IT! I'm not taking this without a fight! *I looked around to make sure the coast was clear and game jumped to Road-blasters, I ran my kart across the screen* "TURBOTASTIC!"

Dani: Is that.. Turbo?

"TURBOTASTIC!"

(Y/n): It is! He never fails to suprise me!

*i suddenly felt my code lock up as I ran into a random red racecar from Roadblasters*
"T-T-TURBOTASTIIIIIIII..."

Dani: Woah what the?

(Y/n): Mr. Litwak? The game is busted I think!

Litwak: *walks over* Oh my.. It seems the game has gone coocoo.. I just bought this one to.. I'll have someone look at it.. *he puts an out of order sign on both Roadblasters and Turbotime*