Roadblasters....

((Ayy, peep my Turbo cosplay above! Little bit of self promo, I have a Tik Tok account it's @fandomcosplayer10. I just posted some Turbo cosplay videos there. I also post the videos from there on my Instagram which is @lancer_the_bad_guy_. And I occasionally change my name so if you can't find it lemme know, ANYWAAAAYYYSS, ON WITH THE FANFIC DISHDKSKDJD)))

(Y/n's) POV:

I was scared... I was oddly attracted to that psycho but.. Well, he's a psycho!! I made it over to Roadblasters, I feel like I didn't have much time before he'd find me. A part of me loved this game we were playing but another part of me knew that he was fucking crazy and didn't want anything to do with him. He did save me from Dani, but maybe he was worse??...Well at least he didn't hit me... Not yet anyways.. Hm? Ugh, right.. I'm in this stupid game again. I looked around, these graphics were much different than mine.
"WOAH HEY!!"
I said as one of the drivers almost ran me over
"WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?? ARE YOU BLIND??"
The driver stepped out of the kart. God even his racing suit looked better than mine.

He smirked "Sorry little girl. You're so short that I didn't even see you there."

I crossed my arms and pouted "I'M NOT THAT SHORT!" ......Did I just...?

The driver chuckled "God you're almost as dorky as that Turbo guy. You a new character in that crap game or something?"

I felt my face get red with anger "That game is amazing!! And Turbo is NOT a dork... At least he's not that much of a dork.. He's not that bad once you get to know him you asshole!!"
My code started to freeze up as I got more angry. The game was rejecting my code! I...I couldn't move!!

((This chapter will have a part 2 that I will upload later today!)