I have a plan..

((More gore in this chapter! Cute shit is coming up soon I promise.))

(Y/n)'s POV

"Shit... What the fuck have you done Turbo?!" I said angrily, clenching my fists and glaring at him

Turbo: *looks down at his glitchy, bleeding hands* Uh, I think what you meant to say is thank you! I took that asshole away from life and you're gonna yell at me? Psh, typical human girl... And here I thought you were Turbotastic..

*I growled under my breath* You... Jerk! I'm going to go to prison because of you!

Turbo: .... *smirks* Not if you don't get caught...

*I was confused, I crossed my arms* Of course I'm gonna get caught! I got blood on my hands, a blackened eye and a dead body right in front of me!

Turbo: Aaah! Not if they don't find you..

"What do you-"

Turbo: I have a plan (y/n) You just gotta trust me...

"Why would I ever trust you?!"

*the police sirens draw closer*

Turbo: Would ya rather go to prison?

".....This better be good.."

Turbo: Oh trust me it is! Come here! *he motioned for you to come closer to the game cabinet*

*you hesitantly walk closer to the cabinet, you trip over your dead boyfriend and you faceplant right into the screen, causing more cracks to form and get a few cuts on your forehead*

Turbo: ugh.. Look. I need you to put both of your hands onto the screen..

*You hesitantly do so. You feel a surge of electricity go through you and you suddenly black out*

TO BE CONTINUED