Time Jump

A/N

The next chapter takes place 20 years after the previous, i know it's a little confusing but it's necessary for the story progression, to make it a little easier this is a summary of those 20 years...

Jasper went off the rails 2 times and killed 2 people, one was his singer the other was a drunk guy that was hitting on Alice. Alice and Jasper have been dating for all 20 years, they are not married (yet ;). Bella is getting tired of they're activities and wants to find her own mate. 

they all have been going to school throughout this time and are currently now going to Forks because of a vision Alice had of a blonde man with golden eyes.

Bella told Alice the rest of her mortal life's story, they all have fully divulged their Vampire transformations and such, Bella was being abused and was left for dead in the woods when a Vampire found her, Alice and Jasper's stories are the same as in the actual Twilight books except that Alice and Bella were sisters.

and I think that's everything, if you have any questions please ask them in the comments i would be happy to answer them. i see the story clearer cause it's in my head but things can get lost in the writing so if you have questions please ask them!