Part 1

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a black zip up hoodie. I grabbed my bag and walked out of my one bedroom apartment. I was on my way to school looking at my phone with music in my ears, I was listening to Black Veil Brides, my favourite band. 

I knew I would not be paying much attention in class today, as the tickets for BvB's next show in Denmark was gonna go on sale today. Not paying attention in class kinda wasn't my thing. I loved going to school and learning new things. I had already read ahead for today. My schedule read 3 math lessons, 2 biologi lessons and one chemistry lesson. 

Those were all subjects I was very good at, so not listening for one day would do no harm.

I got to school after walking for  about 30 minutes. Mathematics went by fairly quickly and my biologi lessons started. We were suppossed to do some assignments on our computer, but my computer wasn't opened on the pages with the assignments. 

I was looking at the countdown on the ticket page 

55 minutes till sale opens

42 minutes till sale opens

27 minutes till sale opens

15 minutes till sale opens

3 minutes till sale opens - I was getting ready to buy the ticket

2 minutes - my heart was racing and i had trouble breathing normally.

1 minute - My stomach was filled with butterflies.

SALE OPEN

I clicked the button right away and got my ticket in the matter of seconds. I squealed with happiness without thinking. I looked at my teacher and she was staring at me.  "I'm sorry" I said looking back into my computer. I couldn't wipe away the big grin that had formed on my face. 

After that class I went home - I just couldn't contain myself, I was so incredibly thrilled.

When I got home i tweeted about the tickets.

"so thrilled" and a picture of the ticket. I made sure to tag all of the guys hoping they would see it. 

I cleaned my apartment while listening to BvB. I was jumping around the entire time.

*pling* my phone said. I went over to check it.

Andy Biersack retweeted your picture

"Thrilled to see you at the concert - hope you will enjoy the show just as much as we do"

I couldn't believe it. Andy was thrilled to see ME... It would be near impossible to wait those 3 months for the concert.

I made myself some dinner and sat in my couch while I was eating it. After I was done eating I started looking through my closet so I could decide what to wear. I already knew I was not gonna go for heavy makeup. Warpaint was out of the question. I was gonna wear a dark reddish smokey eye and some winged liner (pic on side)

My hair was shoulder length and light brown. I usually wore it in a ponytail, but for the concert I was gonna leave it down and straighten it. 

I would be wearing the shirt I had bought at the last BvB concert, I attended. I was gonna wear the one pair of ripped jeans I owned with some net stockings underneath. I would also wear a butt load of bracelets: one black cuff bracelet, two bvb bracelets and some other band bracelets.

I really hoped they were gonna notice me, but I doubted it. I wasn't very funky looking in any way , so they had no special reason to notice me *pling* my phone went off again.

I picked it up and saw Christian Coma's twitter name on the screen.

He had started following me. I nearly fainted, I was fangirling so hard. I was crying of happiness debating wether or not to send him a message. I decided that I was not gonna bother him.

After a couple of days I really couldn't contain myself anymore.

"I'm so excited to finally see you guys live again - your music is amazing"

I put down the phone not expecting any kind of response. I went on with my day and when I checked my phone again he had responded.

I entered twitter as fast as my phone would allow. I was fangirling harder than ever. this was gonna be my fourth concert and I had never even gotten as much as a slight wave from any of them.

"glad to hear you're excited, can't wait to show you our new songs live ;)" 

then he sent another message

"are you gonna be going alone?"

I started texting back but I couldn't type, since I was shaking so hard.

"I'm fangirling a bit, sorry - this is kind of a big deal for me"

"yea I'm going alone... I don't know any other fans..."

He started typing... OMG I'm having a conversation with Christian Coma!

"well.. ok.. maybe come backstage after the show? don't want a fan to get hurt walking home"

By now I was actually hyperventilating

I didn't message him back because I didn't want to be a burden to him.