Part 3

I had suddenly forgotten how to walk. I tried but  I was like frozen in place. 

I saw a woman walking towards me, tall(a lot taller than my 5' at least) and very beautiful. I had a hard time seeing her, as my vision was getting blurry but her features were very distinctive"Inna" i whispered to myself. 

"can I help you?" She said sweetly.

I nodded 

"well okay" she smiled "I'm Inna" I couldn't get the words out, so I just nodded again.

She laughed and gave me a hug. "Are you the girl from twitter?" She asked me.

"yea..." I managed to say "Oh, so you do talk!" She winked at me. "just follow me, we can watch the show together"

"thank you..." I said looking up at her. She just smiled calmly once again and put her arm around my shoulders leading me to the side of the stage.

I willingly followed and sat down beside her when we had reached the side of the stage.

"CC told me he has been talking to you." She smiled at me

I nodded "I don't know why though... He must have plenty of fans trying to contact him all the time" 

She shrugged.

"He found your instagram after looking at your twitter for a while, he thought you looked much more down to earth than everyone else" She smiled at me. Her face was so mesmerizing.

I looked down and played with the rim of my shirt. 

"ARE YOU READY FOR BLACK VEIL BRIDES?!" I heard and then I heard the masses screaming. The boys ran by us on their way to the stage, but did not have time to stop. I nearly fell of my chair, when CC and Andy waved at me.

The concert was amazing. They played a good mix of old and new songs.

Inna's eyes were teary when they played the song "Carolyn" She said the song was very emotional to Jake, so she was affected by it as well.

She asked me about my life, but we didn't get to talk much, since we were both busy watching the show. I told her about being in school and living by myself at the age of 19.
I told her how my parents were divorced and that I did not want to go back and forth between them.
She seemed to understand.. I hope she did not feel bad for me, I was okay really. I had not always been, but I was now.

The concert had ended way too quickly and I realized that I would soon be meeting my idols - face to face. 

Inna noticed right away that my breathing had changed "you okay?" she asked me. I nodded, but I could feel the tears pressing my eyes. She jumped off her chair and gave me a hug stroking my hair. "sweety, it's gonna be okay, they are really nice, it's okay to be a little nervous, but don't panic about it" 

I tried to control my breathing while Inna was still hugging me. it started slowing down, but my heart was still racing. 

"can you manage?" she asked me with very comforting eyes. I nodded.
"CC, no" she said shaking her head and loking at someone behind me
"Okay... " the voice from me behind said - the frowning clear in his voice.

Before I knew it he was in front of me. I couldn't really do anything, I was like frozen to the chair.
"hey, I'm CC" he held out his hand to shake mine, but I couldn't make myself do anything no matter how hard I tried, so I just nodded.

He laughed and pulled me up from the chair and gave me hug. He was very tall, more than a foot taller than me. I pulled away from his hug after like 10 seconds of hugging. 

He smiled down at me and I smiled back. He looked at Inna who was still standing beside me. It was almost as if she was ready to catch me if I fell. She made me feel much more secure.

"I'm Cecilie" I said holding out my hand as CC had done earlier. He straightened his back and shook my hand. He was trying to act formal, which made me giggle.

"so, we don't want you to walk home alone tonight" he stated.
"okay..." I said in hopes that he would continue.
"you have two choices. You can either stay with us for the night or we can take you home? maybe have a drink at your place?"
"You can just take me home - I don't wanna crash the bus.."