Part 23

CC's POV

Seeing her check on the paper that she was pregnant made me super happy and super uneasy at the same time. 
She had hurt herself when she found out, and I was so afraid she would wanna abort, because she didn't feel ready.

When she finally got released from the ER with a bunch of stitches in her arms we sat down and talked about it.

"I was too harsh on you.." I said to her.

She shook her head "No, CC I understand why you reacted as you did.. I shouldn't be keeping these things from you and it's definitely time that I grow up and stop hating myself so much.."

I nodded at her words.
"So... you're pregnant, huh?" I ruffled my hair not really knowing what to say.
She looked at me with bright eyes "Yes, I am... But if you don't wanna keep it that's okay, I mean" I cut her off. "Of course I wanna keep it!" I kissed her. 

Skip 9 months

The pregnancy went by well and she only had an urge to harm herself once, but she didn't. She came to me and we talked it out instead. Her due date was in less than 2 weeks and we hadn't had the gender revealed to us, we wanted it to be a surprise.
"Wanna go get supplies for the room?" I asked her after we had eaten breakfast. "Yea!" she chimed. I had cleaned out my spare rom and we painted the walls a light beige colour and Cecilie had hand painted teddy bears scattered around the wall.

She had evolved so much this past year and I was happy to call her mine, I still had to propose to her though. I wanted it to be perfect and I had gotten and idea. I would drop the ring when handing her something and then when she turned to pick it up I would get down on one knee. 

We got in the car and I drove us to the mall. We walked into babies R' us and Picked out a crib and a rocking chair. We also picked out a changing station. We also got a couple of decorational items Then I spotted Inna out of the corner of my eye, she had promised to video the proposal, and she would stay out of Cecilie's sight.

Now was the time. I grabbed a teddy bear that I knew she would love and showed it to her, ring hidden behind it. "oh, that's so cute CC, We can put that in a corner of the crib" She said. She grabbed it from my hand and I let the ring fall to the ground and at the klink I said "Oh, I think you might've dropped something." She looked around and when she saw the ring on the ground she went to pick it up, not realising what it was. I got down on one knee and when she turned to face me, with the ring now in her hand she had tears in her eyes. 
"will, you do me the honour of marrying me?" I said, completely choked up. She just nodded and pulled me in for a hug. I felt a big kick in her stomach and she Bent over holding it. I could see that it had hurt her. 
We packed the things we had bought into the car and drove home. Inna was already there. 
The baby kept kicking Cecilie pretty hard and I felt so sorry for her.

"btw, Inna filmed the entire thing!" I smirked at Cecilie. She just smiled weakly "I can't even tell you how happy I am right now! This little fighter is just wearing me out right now.." She gasped when the next kick hit her.
I posted the video Inna had taken to my instagram to announce the fact that we were getting married - and that we were having a baby.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Inna said with a hand on Cecilie's shoulder. 
She was still clutching her stomach "Babies just kicking a lot right now... really hurts..." She sighed.
"Don't you think we should go to the hospital then... could be early labour you know..." Cecilie nodded and when she stood up a clear liquid started dripping to the floor. She looked up at me panicked. I gulped and ran upstairs to get the bags that we had already packed weeks ago, just in case. 
Inna drove us to the hospital while I phoned all the guys. They promised they'd go to my house and finish the babies room for us and then they'd be coming to the hospital.
Cecilie was gasping in pain every 6 minutes or so. She didn't want me touching her and she was getting quite aggressive to say the least. 

The nurses assigned us a room and gave Cecilie an epidural. I could tell that it had really helped. She was now holding my hand, squeezing it when she had a contraction... "you know.. this is your fucking fault..." She scowled when a heavier contraction came on. This went on for around 6 hours before the nurses finally told her she could start pushing. 
After an hour of pushing I heard the cry of our baby.

"It's a healthy babygirl" the nurse said when she handed the baby to Cecilie who was now crying. 
"Lauren.." Cecilie said. "That's a beautiful name, baby" i kissed the top of her head and looked at our daughter.
After about 3 minutes the guys were allowed in the room and they were all crying too. 
"black veil brides, meet Lauren" I said taking her from cecilie and walking to the guys, so they could see her.

"CC, she's stunning" Andy said as he wiped his eyes, and the rest of the guys all agreed.

A/N

so.... that's it I guess... if enough people request me to, I might continue this, but I doubt it.