Part 21

*Cecilie's POV*

It had been a couple of weeks since the incident and I was feeling better. I started feeling better the day I actually opened up and ended up shouting at CC.
He was still hesitant to touch me though - afraid he would cause a reaction, but he was edging back into it too.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I sprung from the couch and went to open it assuming it was one of the guys or their girls.
It wasn't "I have uh..... Cecilie's luggauge" he said looking down at the card examining my name. "oh, Uhm, I had completely forgot about that" I said laughing awkwardly.
"Well, it showed up, I can't tell you where it has been though - one day it was just there" he chuckled. This was super awkward. He handed over some papers "just sign these and you can have back your suitcase." He smiled at me.

I signed it and he gave me the suitcase "Thank you, have a good day" I said to him taking my suitcase as he pushed it towards me.

"You too" He smiled and walked to a car that looked like it was filled to the brim with suitcases.
"CC, I got my suitcase back!" I laughed shouting to him - not really knowing where he was.

He came into sight eyeing the bag "Wow... about time, huh?" He joked. 
I just laughed.

"I remember the day I helped you pack" He chuckled. "I was so nervous packing your underwear" He then blushed.

"Aww, CC, honey, are we blushing?" I cooed at him laughing.
He walked closer to me so we were now standing only inches from each other and he looked down at me from his massive height.

"I don't know, are we?" He asked me. I simply nodded.

For the first time in I don't know how long he grabbed my face with one of his hands and he kissed me passionately. When he pulled away I let out a heavy sigh feeling weak at the knees.
"Are you okay?" He asked concerned. I nodded and bit my lip involuntarily "yea.. just been a long time since you've done that... I've missed it" I admitted. Looking up at him. Soon he was kissing me again and he lifted me onto the counter in the kitchen so our faces were now at the same height.

The kiss started getting deeper, but CC pulled away before it escalated. I was kinda disappointed. I knew I was gonna get him tonight though!

We watched TV. for the rest of the day and then I went to go have a shower. I shaved my legs and other parts of my body. and put on a nice smelling moisturiser. I blow dried my hair with a diffuser so it would be curly and then i put on the sexy lacy one piece Inna had helped me pick out before putting my pyjamas on. 

After I came out of the bathroom CC walked in there "I'm just gonna take a shower before bed as well." He kissed me on the way in. 
This was my chance. I took off my pj's,  put on some thigh high nylon stockings and found my tallest high heels.

I laid down on the bed in my attire waiting for CC to come out of the bathroom. My heart was beating too fast for me to handle right now.
The door unlocked and I couldn't breathe. CC took one look at me then smirked and walked over.

"I don't remember packing this" He said as he trailed his hand up my side.
"You didn't I bought it when I was out shopping with Inna" I said trying to sound careless, but ended up breaking eye contact with CC - that's when I realised he was in only boxers and I could tell he liked what he saw. I looked up at him, probably a shocked expression on my face. That's when he started kissing me and I could feel his body hovering only inches above mine.

*CC's POV*

I walked out of the bathroom to see Cecilie laying on the bed in very sexy lingerie. 

I couldn't help but smirk.
I had hard on immediately after seeing her laying there.
I could tell she was nervous and when she looked down at my body she blushed and bit her lip. God, she was so hot.

I rolled her over so she was now on her back and stood above her. We made out for a while before I started taking her underwear off. I was touching her - and hearing her small moans while seeing her face and how she furrowed her brows every now and again just made me more aroused. 
After a while of this I pulled off my boxers too and she went down on me - it was amazing. 
when I couldn't contain myself any more I bowed down, grabbed her by her waist and threw her on the bed - positioning myself on top of her starting the actual act. It didn't last long because she reached her climax and when she did that the contraction of her muscles made me finish too.

She was still panting and I hadn't pulled out yet. 

"I love you CC" She said closing her eyes. It made my heart flutter "I love you too" I pecked her lips before pulling out making both of us let out a moan. We then cuddled for a bit before  deciding we might need another shower. This time we went in together and I was about ready for round two - just seeing her amazing body so close to mine. But she seemed to be done for so I left it alone. 

"Aggh CC, you're poking me" She giggled and I just pulled her in for a hug probably letting her feel it even more. I chuckled and let go of her. When we had finished our shower we dries off and went to bed - both still naked.

*Cecilie's POV*

The next morning I woke up to CC playing with my hair. 
We were both still naked and I could tell that CC was hard and after cuddling for a bit we went add it again - needing another shower afterwards.
While we were in the shower there was a knock on the door and CC went downstairs to open it.

"Oh, hi guys" He said. He was only wearing his towel and when I came down, only wearing a towel as well, they all gave him a friendly punch on the shoulder - knowing what had just happened.

"Guys, stop it!" he chuckled. "it was about time though, don't you think?" Ashley smirked at him then made eye contact with me and sent me a big grin. 
CC invited them inside and I went to the bedroom and got dressed.I just wore a pair of black skinny jeans and one of the band shirts that was finally returned to me.

I left my hair in a towel to dry a bit and then walked downstairs where the guys were still teasing CC like a bunch of 15 - year olds. 
"Did you remember protection?" Jake joked and I felt my heart drop.

CC chuckled nervously "Uh, yea.. of course"
"Christian, are you serious?" Jinxx asked "What if she falls pregnant?" He then asked.
"Then we'll take it from there..." He said scratching the back of his neck. 
Andy had held eye contact with me - he had noticed me as soon as I came down and he probably saw my expression when Jake joked about protection.

He cleared his throat and the rest of the guys looked in the direction he was looking noticing me just standing there.
"oh, hi honey..." CC said looking kind of uncomfortable scratching his neck.

I decided to try to lighten the mood. "Well.. I mean... if I did fall pregnant it wouldn't be too bad... you know.. CC is well established and I'm pretty mature for my age anyways" I shrugged nervously. all the guys nodded and I could see a smile creep onto CC's face. He stood up and engulfed me in a hug kissing me on the forehead.

We spend the day with the guys just chilling. I played a game of billiard against Ashley.
"I'll play the winner!" Andy chimed from behind me - making me jump. He then burst out laughing putting his hand on my shoulder. I glared at him" sorry" He chuckled trying to keep his laugh under control.

Obviously Ashley won - I hadn't ever really played billiard before. I stayed around watching Andy and Ashley play.

After the guys had left CC and I sat down on the couch.
"So... should we be more careful from now on, or should we actually be trying?" CC asked, eyeing me carefully... "I don't really know CC - I wouldn't mind having a kid right now... but we haven't been together long, that's the only thing that could be holding me back" I looked down.

"Well... we've been together for a couple of months, and I mean... everything's been going great and I really believe we're gonna be together for the rest of our lives. I sighed and leaned my head on CC's shoulder "I don't think we need to be that careful then."  I could feel his head twist to look at me and when I looked up our lips met.

We ended up doing it again that same night.